Rugsville.in

Rugsville.in has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rugsville.in also ranks 20th among Carpets sites. The most common issues with Rugsville.in are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Rugsville.in?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

dushyantp1
June 27th, 2017
I have Purchased many time from this site, I bought Wool and Wool Jute Products, 5x8,8x10,9x12,6x6,2x8,4x6 Size Carpet. I found that this is genuine site for Carpet Sale. Product is Original. And Not have any Complaint or Issue till date. My neighbour has bought also from this site. Some time we are facing to use coupen code, But now site are giving allready discounted % price. So it is easy to compare.

Overall site is good no doubt
shikhaj5
February 18th, 2019
Scam with employees and its true
He deduct 33% salary every month and when you leave job. He not give reserve money and last month salary.
Rishi khanna come in india than see Dont shop from here, there is no refund, no return most big scam with govt and employees
Total scam with employee list is
1) Vijay Kumar
9) Gourav sharma
10)rajesh swami
11)anuj sharma
Etc.
We already filed in labor court your all licensed very soon deactivated
We report on police

Questions? Get answers from the Rugsville.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rugsville.in?

Have a question about Rugsville.in?