RoyalCanin.us

RoyalCanin.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RoyalCanin.us also ranks 18th among Dogs sites.

How would you rate RoyalCanin.us?

“best food for my pet”

Edgar T.
10/2/19

treating my cat with their products is great! it is great to have my cat eat such food full of vitamins and useful ingredients. go on producing high quality meal for our cats and dogs.

edgart13
October 2nd, 2019
lewiss36
December 11th, 2017
we used their product on our beloved deceased cats andthey save out samese cat fr 2 years to love her and she was wellnutotioned cat by royal cannin foods
shannonc48
February 11th, 2016
I have been feeding one of my dogs Royal Canin his whole life, and my other dog has been on it off and on due to food allergies. I have never had issues with their food. I work in the veterinary field, and am a little knowledgeable on nutrition, and I am happy with their nutritional content, at least on the foods I give my dogs. I like that there has never been a recall on their foods, either (at least not that I have heard of). I recommend their products to clients frequently. And their veterinary diets are excellent, too.
cindib6
November 7th, 2017
Special diets for a variety of conditions, some breed specific.
Prescription diets require a veterinarian approvals
samuelp21
May 20th, 2016
I use there English Bulldog Puppy food and my puppy loves it! I have tried a Wellness brand that was a higher protein/grain free product; it gave her gas and she was less responsive to it! I had switched because I was lead to believe by Banfield Pet Vets that she was scratching because of the grain in RoyalCanin. The representative was in the store and told me to bring the remaining food back and get a full refund and I did! After not getting the right results I change my veteranarian and went back to Royal Canin and she has been my better all around! Her coat is gorgeous and she has plenty of energy and no gas! That is rare for English Bulldogs I'm told!

Questions? Get answers from the RoyalCanin.us staff and other customers.

At Royal Canin, we make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on size, age, lifestyle, breed and to address specific needs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoyalCanin.us?

Have a question about RoyalCanin.us?