Review of RoyalCanin.us

info.usa@royalcanin.com

1 star

edgart13
10/2/19
treating my cat with their products is great! it is great to have my cat eat such food full of vitamins and useful ingredients. go on producing high quality meal for our cats and dogs.
lewiss36
12/11/17
we used their product on our beloved deceased cats andthey save out samese cat fr 2 years to love her and she was wellnutotioned cat by royal cannin foods
cindib6
11/7/17
Special diets for a variety of conditions, some breed specific.
Prescription diets require a veterinarian approvals
samuelp21
5/20/16
I use there English Bulldog Puppy food and my puppy loves it! I have tried a Wellness brand that was a higher protein/grain free product; it gave her gas and she was less responsive to it! I had switched because I was lead to believe by Banfield Pet Vets that she was scratching because of the grain in RoyalCanin. The representative was in the store and told me to bring the remaining food back and get a full refund and I did! After not getting the right results I change my veteranarian and went back to Royal Canin and she has been my better all around! Her coat is gorgeous and she has plenty of energy and no gas! That is rare for English Bulldogs I'm told!
shannonc48
2/11/16
I have been feeding one of my dogs Royal Canin his whole life, and my other dog has been on it off and on due to food allergies. I have never had issues with their food. I work in the veterinary field, and am a little knowledgeable on nutrition, and I am happy with their nutritional content, at least on the foods I give my dogs. I like that there has never been a recall on their foods, either (at least not that I have heard of). I recommend their products to clients frequently. And their veterinary diets are excellent, too.

Questions? Get answers from the RoyalCanin.us staff and other customers.

RoyalCanin.us?