Review of RoosterTeeth

Tel: +1-844-476-6783
podcast@roosterteeth.com

amandaw262
2/18/19

I ordered a pair... A PAIR of socks on January 31, 2019. Shipping said 2-8 days. I understand that the shipping time doesn't really being until the item has been sent to the actual shipping company (in this case, DHL... worst shipping company EVER). I received a shipping confirmation email on February 4, 2019 (that was a long time to get a pair of socks from the warehouse to DHL, but whatever) AWESOME! 2-8 business day countdown begins.
It is now February 18, 2019. DHL says it has not yet received the item with the assigned tracking number. And DHL is suppose to be sending the socks to USPS for the final stretch of the journey. USPS ALSO has no idea where my socks are.
These socks were to be shipped from Austin, Texas to Springfield, Missouri. Not only have we gone WAY past the 2-8 business day mark for shipping, but I could have driven to Austin at least 5 times since the initial shipping confirmation date.
So I got on the little customer service chat with. Here is a snippet:
(05:04:39 PM) Me: I got an email that said it was shipped on feb 4
(05:05:17 PM) Me: Are you there?
(05:06:01 PM) Topher N.: Yeah looking into this for you now.
(05:06:11 PM) Me: Ok thank you
(05:07:32 PM) Topher N.: So it looks like your order is still on its way just may be taking a bit to update. If you don't see updates or the order by the 22nd we can look into how to get that out to you.
(05:07:57 PM) Me: Do where does it come from,?
(05:08:31 PM) Topher N.: DHL will be passing it to USPS
(05:09:07 PM) Me: Is it shipped from here in the united states?
(05:09:41 PM) Topher N.: Yeah from our warehouse in Austin
(05:10:54 PM) Me: Why so long? That is just a 10 hour drive from Missouri? I need this by the 20th for a gift.
(05:11:55 PM) Me: I have family in Houston. Mail reaches them in 4 days.
(05:12:14 PM) Topher N.: It normally takes 2-8 business days but sometimes it doesn't update on the site for d
(05:12:22 PM) Topher N.: DHL and USPS
(05:13:07 PM) Topher N.: However, we aren't able to consider it lost until it's been given a certain time frame to deliver.

So... The time frame is NOT really 2-8 days. Its actually 15 days. Fifteen days for a pair of socks to ship from Austin, Texas to me... 9 hours and 52 minutes away.

karlh57
8/2/18

used to be good, now they have the worst customer service ever. They ignore you and then they straight up lie to you. They don't care how long you have been a customer and seem intent on alienating fans

dj574
4/20/18

I placed my order on 4/13/18 and paid almost $7 for shipping it is now 4/20/18 and the package has been sitting in Compton, Ca since Wednesday with no movement. This is due to the crappy shipping service they choose to use so that they can make a profit off the shipping they charge. I understand that it says 3-9 days and I assumed because I wasn't shipping it across country that it wouldn't be the 9 days but clearly I was wrong about that. I can't imagine how much longer it would take if I was in New York.

tomd163
1/9/18

Great company, nice vids and a lot of merch. If you like games and gaming show you definitely should check them out.

kathrynk27
5/24/17

I often buy merch from the RT store. I love the site and the content, so I love being able to support them (and get great things at the same time!). I've gotten shirts, posters, cups, figures, vinyl clings, and their book. It's a well set up store, whether on the mobile site, app, or desktop. The product arrives fairly quickly (I'm in a different country so some delay is expected). It arrives in excellent condition, always what I ordered, right sizes, wonderfulness in all its glory. Check out roosterteeth if you haven't yet!

grego800
10/17/16

If you want to get the best Youtube Letsplay experience in your whole life, you got to see this guys. The amount of fun in all their videos, shows and even in every day office life is incredible. Just like that. If you interested in game letsplays you surely gotta see their GTA V letsplays. If you interested in animation you just gotta see RWBY. If you interested to see the one, the only, the first halo mashinima ever created and that is still on air since - YOU gotta visit that site.
The amount of tallented persons in this company is incredible, and they never take themselves too seriously so its even funnier.

And they also sell fun merchandise!)

Tip for consumers: Also visit "The slow mo guys" channel. Dan is the MAN!

lisah168
12/28/15

I placed an order for eight shirts on 12/13/2015. All of them were shown as in stock and available to ship within one to two business days. After a week passed and I hadn't received them, I sent two emails inquiring about my order. I never got a response from either of them. Then on the 23rd of December, I get a shipment confirmation. So now it is December 28th and I still don't have my shirts. I still don't have a response either. I would have thought since they were obviously behind on shipping they could have at least sent them two day priority mail. Nope. Nothing. Apparently a $160 order isn't a big deal to them and doesn't warrant the minute it would have taken to respond.

flyntc
4/7/15

These guys are awesome. By the true meaning of awesome. The site is well done (this coming from a Web Developer), and is super super easy to navigate. The content on the site is magnificent. The staff working at RT are some of the best people on the internet. They are very fan driven (most sites/companies claim to be, but these guys truly are) and show that they truly love their fans.

Tip for consumers: SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevenl24
5/26/13

Roosterteeth is one of those online networks that came about through one very popular thing they were doing and that was the show Red vs Blue and this is how I came to enjoy what Roosterteeth had to offer. I am a little surprised I have watched just about all the seasons of Red vs Blue even though I don't have any particular interest in the game Halo. Just the comedy that was offered by roosterteeth made and watching the characters grow was fun to watch. I also appreciate that these guys can create such a community around gaming which wasn't as popular in the past. They also obviously started this from very meager beginnings and were able to continue to grow as a company and as a group of friends to make an experience which really anybody could enjoy. I am glad they did it.

Questions? Get answers from the RoosterTeeth staff and other customers.

2 Photos for RoosterTeeth