Romancity.co.uk

Romancity.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Romancity.co.uk?

“GEEDY, RUDE AND EVIL.”

John D.
4/28/19

Roman City is the epitome of a greedy and disrespectful letting agency. With poor quality housing, slow customer service and sky-high fees that aim to rinse you of your money. They treat students no better than animals, charging ridiculously high fees with nothing to show for it. I regret choosing them for my two years at university and only survived due to the close relationship I have with my housemates. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. (Name is not my real name as I am still renting with them and really can't afford for them to screw us over any more)

johnd2331
April 28th, 2019

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Questions? Get answers from the Romancity.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Romancity.co.uk?

Have a question about Romancity.co.uk?