Review of Rologyno

Rologyno reviews

SITE CLOSED

mikew29
6/29/13

Orded an item with Rologyno.com they do not respond to emails and requests for information. I have not received the item.

rogerw6
7/30/11

Rologyno.com is a scam. They pretended to sell me a macbook pro for $1100, but never shipped the item and displayed no intention to ship the item after my repeated efforts to contact them.
At the time of purchase, they asked that I pay them with an Amazon gift card worth $1100 instead of charging my credit card. Unknowingly, I made the mistake of doing what they asked, in hopes of receiving my computer. When I became suspicious, I searched on google.com for other victims and found others who fell for the same trap. Rologyno.com made no reply when I asked for a refund, and I have still have not received the item nor given any indication I will receive the item.
Rologyno.com has taken payment without shipping the merchandise and has scammed at least several shoppers and god knows how many who weren't brave enough to have posted their experience on the internet. It is a scam and should be treated as such. Please help me find those culpable and try to return some of my money back.

paulw10
7/28/11

I ordered a laptop case on July 14 2011 and delivery was due between July 25 and July 28. It did not get delivered and the website is Under Maintenance. This company is a scam and I urge shoppers to fact check shady companies like this before purchasing. I spent $17 and thankfully it wasn't a penny more.

bambic
7/28/11

On July 12, 2011, I placed an order with Rologyno in the amount of $78.73, paying with an Amazon Gift Card as requested. The ordering instructions specifically state to leave EVERYTHING blank and to forward the email confirmation to them with special code LDA in the notes box so they could connect the card to my order. I have 2 emails from them regarding the order they numbered 283244 although there's no listing of what I ordered. Early last week I started wondering where the order was so went to their website and contacted their Customer Service via an email that was never acknowledged. A few days later I went back to the website and found my order. In TINY lettering it said "Shipped to arrive between July 19 and July 27". When I did not receive the order yesterday, I attempted to go back to the website and it's now "UNDER MAINTENANCE"???
This company scammed me through Amazon and I want my money back!

mindyp
7/22/11

Address & phone # listed in Merchants Circle.com us does not exist.
Uses amazon gift card for payments. No way to dispute.
Site is now under construction.

Questions? Get answers from the Rologyno staff and other customers.

Rologyno?