Review of ROLEX

Tel: +41 22 302 22 00
replica@rolex.com

francl
9/8/18

I have been looking for an authentic Rolex for a while without success. When I came across Allswisswatch, they served me with a very authentic watch. I am loving the watch and have recommended the site to my friends. Thank you for the watch!!!

donaldm103
7/5/17

3rd rolex and last, owned for 2years 6months, watch stop keeping time, sent it to rolex for them to tell me it has only a 2year warranty and I need to pay 100 to fix it. Watch was in perfect condition other then it couldn't keep time. Wow, 20k watch that cant keep time.

henryp3
9/23/11

I'm looking at these watches and I'm starting my Rolex collection. I just bought one. Site just loads too long for me because of the effects. If only the site would be less sophisticated.

sparksm
3/20/11

Dear falspet@hotmail.com
WANTS TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH YOU
While exploring the Rolex.Com website, discovered this official Rolex address and thought you would be interested.

and wanted to share it with you.

Thank you.

See you soon on Rolex.com

Rolex S.A. respects your right to privacy and is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust. Any information you provide us through our website will not be sold or rented.

Rolex S.A. does not collect any information from you without your knowledge and permission, and does not ask that you enter any personal information to access the website.

Information you provide Rolex S.A. is stored in a secure location and is accessible only by designated staff.

? Rolex SA, Geneva, Switzerland

using contact us at http://www.rolex.com;

i never visited this websight nor am i interested in the products offered by this websight..

Questions? Get answers from the ROLEX staff and other customers.

ROLEX?