Roleplayer.me

Roleplayer.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Roleplayer.me ranks 25th among Role Playing Games sites.

How would you rate Roleplayer.me?

“Roleplay has always been dominated by adults. Give me a break.”

Godawful G.
5/2/20

On to the important stuff now. This site is garbage, worse than roleplay.me but not by much. The ads are purposely made so numerous just so you can pay 3 dollars for premium to get them removed. If not the lag on this site is insane. Why I would EVER give my debit info to a website that has a connection that STILL isn't secure (good job updating and maintaining the site) is beyond me. If you do not join an rpg you will just constantly run into storylines that fizzle out. Otherwise you apparently need an rpg/clique on here to function. Children DO dominate this website, see? The adults here are typically far from mature so kids should have no problem fitting in anyway. If you want to engage in pedophilia and beastiality this is the site to be on. Those nasty looking accounts keep getting churned out nonstop via profile pictures of a single dog or a girl younger than 12 looking all suggestive, etc. Kinda obvious what these people who need to get shot are aiming for. I would suggest they change the name of this site to plentyofdeadfish.com because that's what the comprehension, interaction and energy levels on here are like. Please. Stay AWAY. I would highly recommend Twitter or writing on a looseleaf paper at home other than this weirdly delusional stuck up site. If you cant tell the difference between RP and reality and you want to further run the art of writing into the ground while making fake online friends when you can just go on socialcrave you will be welcomed with open arms on here. POINTLESS FOR REAL WRITERS. YOUR WORK WILL NOT BE APPRECIATED/CARED FOR IF IT DOESN'T FIT THE PC CROWD'S IDEALS. MOVE. ON.

godawfulg
May 2nd, 2020

donnaw113
April 2nd, 2017

After paying for ad removal, a person tried to add me with my real name and had my location on their profile. I tried to submit a complaint about it but the owner only assured me it a coincidence. People, despite the roleplaying restrictions tend to add and request things I don't play, espeicially erotika accutns. Not safe for children to play on this site. It is def 18+ kind of site.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Roleplayer.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roleplayer.me?

Have a question about Roleplayer.me?