Rodolfo Valentin reviews

Tel: +1-212-207-8560
rodolfovalentin.com@domainsbyproxy.com

kamiliaa
5/14/19

Alisa and her hairstylist, did my wedding party's makeup and hair back in October 2018. Both were on time, professional and got us dolled up with plenty of time to spare. She made all 6 of us look like the very best versions of ourselves, and we all looked glamorous, but very naturally so. She created amazing hairdos that lasted from noon till past midnight. I strongly recommend Rodolfo Valentin for your hair and makeup needs.

arthurk61
5/14/19

This place is amazing!!! They are very professional and take really good care of they're customers. They listened to what I wanted and the delivered! Amandine was my stylist and she is the best!! Overall I'll keep coming back.

ryanw227
4/20/19

I was so happy for making the move to Rodolfo Valentin Salon. Beautiful space with friendly and welcoming staff. He is an amazing stylist! Both my brother and I have been seeing him for years. Would highly recommend checking out this salon for your next cut and colour!Like

melaniel94
4/14/19

I have to say I had an amazing experience at Rodolfo Valentin .!! when I went there I was in a lot of pain but after my massage most of my pain had subsided. She was amazing. She was pleasant and good at her craft. Thank you.

henrys146
4/11/19

Ema did an amazing job with my hairs.He is very professional and super skilled.I got exactly what I wanted and left very happy.If you are looking for a really good hairdresser in US , look no more , this is the place for you , but little bit on the pricer side.

garym509
4/8/19

The colour was okay,but a senior stylist gave me a horrible haircut.After 6 weeks of letting it grow, I recently went else where.This stylist noticed right away there was a huge hole at the back of my head plus my hairs was cut so poorly that she had to cut three inches off to even it out.won't recommend it to anyone.

robertj479
4/2/19

Had a wash and cut by Emma last thursday.Love it!! She is amazing and super talented.The staff are friendly and helpful, awesome salon definitely I will return.Had my hairs cut with bronwyn and coloured by emma...Thanks guys!!!

jonathano45
3/28/19

Emma is amazing.I will keep going here for good.I came to her with a seriously botched hair cut.She genuinely cared and went to work fixing the mess, into the style I wanted.I left very happy and with great hair.Thank you so much !!!

macyb1
3/4/14

It was my friend's engagement. So, I was searching for the salon to look trendy. Then I got to know about Rodolfo Valentin. I contacted them, to get my appointment fixed with them. They have expertise in various beauty treatments such as hair extension, hair cut, hair spa, hair color, Body massage and many more. I took hair color from their professionals as they uses the best quality products of top brands. These changes the overall visual aspect gave a gorgeous look. They even used the products that suit my skin to prevent any chemical activity. They are quite popular for hair extension treatments. If you are also facing hair loss problems then get in touch with them.

joeh38
1/7/13

I didn't know what it was like receiving world class services of a high end hair salon until I stepped into Rodolfo Valentin's Hair Salon in New York. I enjoyed every bit of my sty at the salon and I think it's among the best New York Hair Salons. They hair colorists at the reputed salon are experts and will style your hair so as to complement your personality. I got a new look by coloring my hair that the hair dresser suggested. Indeed, my hair looks better than before.

richardd25
11/22/12

With the help of Rodolfo Valentin's top hair salons, I have got my older days back. I used to be a smart chap not many years back. But thanks to greying of my hair, I started looking senile at a pretty early age. I am thankful to my friend who suggested me to visit one of the most talked about men salons NYC from the house of RV. I was more than pleases to get the VIP treatment there. I was thronged with a whale of hair colors to choose from, which included Blonde hair colors, Red hair colors, Brown hair colors, Platinum blond hair colors, Dark hair colors and many more of them. I chose dark hair colors that suited my style the best and it really helped me to shed off the image of uncle'. All those readers who face similar problems too could improve their appearance once they visit any of hair salons NYC.

stephenm24
10/9/12

There is no scarcity of the salons offering hair extension services in New York. But, to get the best hair extension, just visit Rodolfo Valentin. They inject natural human hairs at a thin piece of scalp sheet made of synthetic. Then they place you hair in between two synthetic scalp sheets. That sheet is so thin that it completely gets unnoticed. This hair influsion salons technique is much superior to the other normal fusion techniques and is undetectable and also lasts longer. Come to Rodolfo Valentin for getting the best hair extensions.

maryk17
8/4/12

Rodolfo Valentin's salon is one of the best New York hair salons. I have been trying different salons for the spa treatments and when I tried this salon, I was amazed with the various attractive beauty gift packages and body and face treatment packages. I am sure no other salon has so many variations. The spa treatments are carried out by well experienced and trained professionals. The treatments helped me to rejuvenate and enhance my looks. I am very happy with the look. The salon also has an exclusive section for kids and men. It is also well known for the hair treatments that it provides.

hannahj2
6/1/12

There are many top hair salons offering numerous hair treatments for baldness. And, people suffering from baldness need not worry about it as many treatments have become available for such people. Rodolfo Valentin's Hair Salon is one pioneer center offering guaranteed cure for hair fall. Being the best hair salon, Rodolfo has got best hair stylists in the town for giving the clients the best hair care. The salon has treated many clients having problems of hair fall with tried and tested solutions. And , prices offered by the salon are also competitive.

bettyj2
5/1/12

Rodolfo Valentin's spas and salons are well-known in New York city for offering variety of quality hair care and beauty treatments. Being one of the top hair salons, it goes without saying that you would get excellent services and expertize that is best in the field. From a small start to being the best known address for getting high quality hair care or skin care treatments. If you are looking to get the latest hair style or want to get beauty treatments for turning out at a special event. Also, one can get all kinds of spa treatments as well at the Rodolfo Valentin's spas and salons. The salon has won numerous awards as well for offering excellent services over past some years.

Questions? Get answers from the Rodolfo Valentin staff and other customers.

Rodolfo Valentin?