Roco Clothing

Roco Clothing has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Roco Clothing ranks 138th among Kids Clothes sites.

How would you rate Roco Clothing?

“AVOID Company”

E S.
10/6/20

Ordered a suit for my wedding was originally happy with, but due to covid and the wedding being postponed needed to exchange for a bigger size. After several emails and 2 exchanges still have not been given the suit that I originally purchased in the bigger size. Have had nothing but stress and hassel from the company regarding the exchanges and they cannot provide the original suit purchased on the size needed. Company now refusing to refund after all the issues caused by them and not upholding the agreed purchased style or item. Would not recommend the company at all, there excuse for not upholding the correct purchased item as promised and the bad service is that they are financially struggling due to covid. I obviously know a lot of companies have been effected but this is no excuse to treat a customer the way I have been treated and not uphold the order that was purchased and needed. If you are unsure whether to order or what style and colour will suit your needs again do not order from them as they will not help you if you order or recieve what is not wanted or purchased. AVOID COMPANY I have all evidence via email and photos and will be taking this matter further as far as possible.

es234
October 6th, 2020

AVOID COMPANY

brandonb93
April 6th, 2017

Ordered a suit for my son for a wedding next week and it arrived full of dirty marks and creases on the jacket as though it had been worn, returned and flogged off to us. We have to spend £20 on dry cleaning as we just don't have the time to return it. Wont be utilising their services again and advise any other potential customers to steer clear. No response from our complaint email.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use the site.

Questions? Get answers from the Roco Clothing staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roco Clothing?

Have a question about Roco Clothing?