RocketLawyer

RocketLawyer has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RocketLawyer ranks 41st among Legal Documents sites.

How would you rate RocketLawyer?

“DO NOT USE ROCKET LAWYER!”

Liam s.
7/4/17

I signed up for the trial and cancelled it well within the trial period. Then I started getting charged again 2 months later, noticed after 2 months I had been charged £50, emailed them and apparently, they can't do anything about it because it is over 14 days since I allegedly signed up again, which I did not. I only logged back in, I did not sign up again and I have been charged. Despicable.

liams27
July 4th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
DONT USE ROCKETLAWYER.

mattp20
Rocket L. – RocketLawyer Rep

Hello Liam,

We greatly apologize for this situation. If possible, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with your email address for the account and we will attempt to reach out to the Rocket Lawyer UK branch to see if they can do anything further for you. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the RocketLawyer staff and other customers.

At Rocket Lawyer, we believe everyone deserves affordable and simple legal services. Our laws should protect and empower—but for too many of us, the law is out of reach, because of high costs and complexity. So, we’re changing things. Since 2008, we’ve helped over 25 million people and organizations obtain the legal help they need, at a price they can afford. That’s legal made simple. ®

zaink15
Zain K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RocketLawyer?

Have a question about RocketLawyer?