RobotFX.ro

RobotFX.ro has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RobotFX.ro ranks 18th among Stock Trading sites.

How would you rate RobotFX.ro?

“Honesty is important”

Anderson R.
5/14/18

RobotFX NonLagMA deliver its claims... 'nuff said. And it really helps if you are a trend trader who also likes to hedge once in a while.

andersonr13
May 14th, 2018
RobotFX NonLagMA deliver its claims... 'nuff said.

Tip for consumers: You can download and try first, on demo accounts

stuartg62
August 23rd, 2019
Good expert advisors and indicators for Metatrader. Recommended. I must write this sentence too for this site to publish thereview :)
oliviao23
June 3rd, 2019
I downloaded the program and it works fine. It is perfect for what I do. Very recommended webpage for these programs.
scottw126
February 28th, 2017
The Fluid EA I recently acquired is worth every penny and I use it exclusively now. There's no need for indicators and loaded charts.

Tip for consumers: you should release more EAs, you haven't added a new one since the NonlagMA EA

watts9
February 28th, 2017
I am using the MACD expert advisor they provide. I don't know about others, but I'm a MACD trader. For me this EA works as described and nothing more. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Tip for consumers: Maybe you could have more discounts and promotions.

melissaj63
February 28th, 2017
RobotFX expert advisors are useful if you want to trade forex, especially if you're beginner and don't understand fx very well.
richardc229
February 28th, 2017
The nonlagma expert advisor from robotfx website is a great tool I'm using to trade forex. I first downloaded a demo version, but if the results are positive, I will buy soom

Tip for consumers: I wish to try it on a live account before buy.

sallyc37
February 28th, 2017
Great support and this is the best thing to focus on for every business. RobotFX team has always been on my side and helped me set up my trading station.
davidl478
October 25th, 2017
To use and easy to understand what they do. Besides, the RobotFX team has been prompt to answer all my questions that I had.
danielb93
January 4th, 2016
RobotFX is a group of multinational and multicultural successful traders, dedicated to creating automated solutions or useful forex trading tools to reflect their winning trading strategies. In other words, all our expert advisors, indicators and scripts are created by traders, for traders.

Tip for consumers: How to get a 10% discount for all products: http://robotfx.ro/get-your-discount

Questions? Get answers from the RobotFX.ro staff and other customers.

RobotFX are the best, most profitable MT4 expert advisors and MetaTrader technical indicators following successful forex trading strategies; robot FX trading tools are available to download free prior...

andyc54
Andy C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RobotFX.ro?

Have a question about RobotFX.ro?