Review of RobotFX.ro

Thapthan, Uthaithani 61120, United States

1 star

oliviao23
6/3/19

I downloaded the program and it works fine. it is perfect for what I do. Very recommended webpage for these programs.

andersonr13
5/14/18

RobotFX NonLagMA deliver its claims... 'nuff said.
And it really helps if you are a trend trader who also likes to hedge once in a while.

Tip for consumers: You can download and try first, on demo accounts

davidl478
10/25/17

to use and easy to understand what they do. Besides, the RobotFX team has been prompt to answer all my questions that I had.

watts9
2/28/17

I am using the MACD expert advisor they provide. I don't know about others, but I'm a MACD trader. For me this EA works as described and nothing more. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Tip for consumers: Maybe you could have more discounts and promotions.

richardc229
2/28/17

The nonlagma expert advisor from robotfx website is a great tool I'm using to trade forex. I first downloaded a demo version, but if the results are positive, I will buy soom

Tip for consumers: I wish to try it on a live account before buy.

melissaj63
2/28/17

RobotFX expert advisors are useful if you want to trade forex, especially if you're beginner and don't understand fx very well.

sallyc37
2/28/17

Great support and this is the best thing to focus on for every business. RobotFX team has always been on my side and helped me set up my trading station.

scottw126
2/28/17

The Fluid EA I recently acquired is worth every penny and I use it exclusively now. There's no need for indicators and loaded charts.

Tip for consumers: you should release more EAs, you haven't added a new one since the NonlagMA EA

danielb93
1/4/16

RobotFX is a group of multinational and multicultural successful traders, dedicated to creating automated solutions or useful forex trading tools to reflect their winning trading strategies. In other words, all our expert advisors, indicators and scripts are created by traders, for traders.

Tip for consumers: How to get a 10% discount for all products: http://robotfx.ro/get-your-discount

Questions? Get answers from the RobotFX.ro staff and other customers.

9 Photos for RobotFX.ro