Review of Roaring Toyz

Tel: 941-953-4423
brad@roaringtoyz.com

kelliew
5/27/11

Ordered extensions for a Suzuki GSXR 1000. Was told at time they were on back ordered but would be available within 10 days. We are now 7 weeks out and I still don't have the extensions and it will be at least another week before they even ship, which is what I have been told the last two weeks. It is one excuse after another. Bad materials, computer issues, now we are getting them engraved then we have to package them. When I ask for them to just return my $400 they say that is not an option. Customer service comes off nice to get you hooked then you get pushed off once they have your money. Good Luck!!!

rs
2/12/09

Charged me restocking fee when their website was at fault - I bought a $75 (+ shipping) gas cap from roaringtoyz. I bought it online and when I got it, it didn't fit even though the pathway I took on the website indicated it would fit. I was told that I should have gone through another route on the website, but how was I to know that?

They're charging me a 15% restocking fee. I bought the product in good faith and it was their error not mine that led to the problem.

I think this is a bad way to do business and do not recommend doing business with roaringtoyz.

Questions? Get answers from the Roaring Toyz staff and other customers.

Roaring Toyz?