Rocky Mountain Resort Management reviews

Tel: 888.700.2754

stellas6
12/17/12

If I could put negative stars, I would. Same experience as others mentioned here. The owner is a piece of work and their business practices are unethical. Ranging from false credit card charges to verbal threats

michellek11
1/10/12

The review posted on 10/4/11 is a complete fabrication by the owner to try and up his stars on his company.

The thousands of dollars of flood was caused by a clogged drain that clogged on its first use. There is a copy of the receipt on rip off report from the plumbing company that Jeff DePaola was unaware we had which completely unraveled his attempt to keep a security deposit and got him in trouble with his insurance company for lying to them. Once his insurance collection attempt failed, he tried to lie and say items were stolen. A fawcette and a towel rack. Wtf was he thinking?

In the end, everyone has their choice of options on choosing what company they want to do business with. But when you have so many complaints and so many lies an owner gets caught in, what does that say about the confidence you will have in a company that does business in such a deceptive way? Just google his name and his company. We were only one complaint. There are dozens more from renters, owners, and employees that have all been ripped off by him. Yet he consistently just blames the consumer and posts fake comments. The world is not as stupid as you think, Jeff. Your "comments" are obvious when you try to make them look like they are from other people. Maybe less fake comments and more prozac.

jj36
10/4/11

Great Company - I have been and owner and guest with RMRM - and in both cases was very happy. I have sold my property, but I continue to stay with RMRM.

I ask the owner about these issues and he explained that the first was an owner that told him to run his card and it was denied for the amount due and when he called back he told him to run it again for charges and it was still denied. It took this owner 2 years to pay his back due, but is now paid up and off the system. He was also an owner that went into foreclosure! The guest caused thousands of dollars in damage to a unit, and apparently lied about the over flowing shower, but a child staying with them slipped and told them that he plugged the shower with a rag and left it running! As they always did with us they protected the owner and collected the damage deposit. It was refunded per the insurance company and the guest was pursued by them and not RMRM.

I am responding here because it seems that only the complainers post on the web and RMRM is a great company form an owner and guest standpoint.

willr1
3/4/10

As an ex-homeowner with RMRMInc I too have many complaints... Jeff attempted to run my credit card numerous times without my permissionor somethings he simply did not do the work. Police report was made. Investigator said there are numerous other reports nfrom homeowners and rentrs on file with similar complaints. Case is pending further review by investigator and SAO. Please report all your issues/ concerns with RMRM to the police for further investigation. Don't let what happen to you happen to someone else.

lorif1
10/4/09

ROCKY MOUNTAIN RESORT MANAGEMENT
PLEASE READ IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!!
BLAMED FOR CLOGGED DRAINS! WATER PROBLEMS BEFORE WE ARIVED AND AFTER WE LEFT!!
On Saturday July 18 2009 we arrived at are condo on 129 Granit St in Frisco (MCJS) for a two week stay rented from Rocky Mountain Resort. We had three adults and five children. We stayed at same condo last summer with no problems at all.
When we arrived here this year we could see a lot of water damage that happened. The car port is under the condos. There was a big hole in the ceiling of the car port. It was directly under the condo we were staying at. It still was currently leaking from the holes in the ceiling.
The first day there we got a shower in this regular shower downstairs. It looks pretty nice it has a place inside steam room that you can sit down close your eyes and relax.
On Sunday one of the adults staying at the condo decided to take a steam shower. It was her first time using it she turned on the shower heads and all the steam. She sat down and enjoyed a very nice steam shower.It was steamed up and you can't see out of the shower unless you open the door. If I would have know that it was overflowing I would have turned off the faucet. After about ten to fifteen minutes I decided to get out. When exiting the stea

Questions? Get answers from the Rocky Mountain Resort Management staff and other customers.

Rocky Mountain Resort Management?