Munroeislandlakeresort.in

Munroeislandlakeresort.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Munroeislandlakeresort.in also ranks 11th among Resorts sites.

How would you rate Munroeislandlakeresort.in?

“Best Resorts in Kerala | Kerala Tourism | Munroe Island Lake Resort”

arjun R.
8/13/18

I went to Kerala Tour with my friends in last month. We stay in Munroe island Lake Resort at Kollam. This is Resort wonderful nice cooling nature environment. Resort staff provides nice room and Kerala foods. We are enjoying our holidays at this resort.

arjunr9
August 13th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Munroeislandlakeresort.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Munroeislandlakeresort.in?

Have a question about Munroeislandlakeresort.in?