Review of Ritzpix

Tel: 1-800-225-9799
customerserv@ritzpix.com

pissedc18
5/28/17

I left my 35 mm film with them to just find out that they had closed before I picked them up. I understand they gave employees a few days notice that they were closing in Birmingham, Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia. What respectable company does that? When I called New Jersey they kept putting me off and saying it was not their fault the negatives were lost. How could it not be? Stay away as this company has NO RESPECT for their employees and customers.

candaces20
12/19/16

Ritzpix just cancelled Christmas card order without notification. After 7 days of "Lab processing", 4 days of contacting customer service, and after being quoted on order confirmation that lab processing is 1-2 days, Ritzpix cancelled my order. Notification came after I contacted Ritzpix to find out when my order was expected to ship.

stephanied80
12/7/16

We ordered Christmas cards on November 29th in order to take advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Don't bother. They offer a great deal but obviously do not maintain a lab staff that can handle the additional orders. Over a week later our order still had not been processed. With Christmas around the corner we canceled and will send the old fashion cards...

janicer7
12/1/14

I ordered a Wedding photo book from this company. It was very disappointing because the background did not print on most of the pages. They offered about 8 different pastel backgrounds and only three of them printed on a 16 page book. I contacted them and was told to send it back and they would talk to the photolab and to order another. They refunded for the first one but would not pay for the return shipping which was $7.55. The next one I ordered was exactly the same. I was told the background did actually print but was too light to be seen. The background was supposed to be blue or lavender and my pages were a very,very light pink almost white color. I was told I picked the too light backgrounds and "that's just the way it prints and nothing can be done about it". In order to get a refund I have to spend another $7.55 to send it back. The book was not cheap at $114. It is a shame because it would have been a really nice photo book.

andreak16
2/4/13

"My story is long, but here is a summary of it:

-not told that the photo lab was out of supplies and my order was not going to be printed right away

-took over a month for me to get my calendars delivered. once i received my calendars, i noticed lines on all the pages (banding from the printer). i called to complain. they sent me 4 reprinted calendars, which looked worse. calling them back tomorrow.

-on hold for 15-20 minutes every time I called the Ritzpix.com customer service number

-lied to about when to expect my calendars on multiple occasions, and lied to about when the customer service line closes at night

-none of my emails or phone messages returned

If you have a bad customer service experience with Ritz Camera or Ritzpix.com, please post your story to http://www.facebook.com/protestritz"

Questions? Get answers from the Ritzpix staff and other customers.

Ritzpix?