Review of RissyRoos.com

Tel: 6099269200
info@rissyroos.com

toris34
4/28/19

I was looking for my batmitzvah dress. I picked a few dresses to try on. Then tryed them on. Marisa was such a good help. She really helped me figure out wich one I wanted. I ended up getting a dress and was very impressed with the everything about it. Definitely recommend Rissy roos!!

venessaj
4/11/19

My daughter and I had been looking for a dress for her quinceanera we found the dress she wanted but were unsuccessful in locating a store that had the dress. Time was winding done before her party so I looked on Pinterest to see where I could possibly order it from and found Rissy Roos. I read the reviews they were all really good, so I called to order the dress and spoke to Amanda. She was attentive to my needs and what I had to say. With my daughters measurements and the designers specifications (Tiffany Designs) on sizing I thought she would be a different size, but she directed me to a smaller size. I was also nervous that the dress would not make it in time since this would be a third party order. She gave me the option to order straight from the designer for a little extra cost and I would get me the dress about a week and a half earlier. The dress fit my daughter perfectly, and we were all completely in love with it. Thank you so much Rissy Roo, I would definitely recommend you to anyone and order again from you all!

michelleb338
4/11/18

I would never recommend buying from here, I ordered a bow tie for my son's prom they sent the wrong color and wouldn't let me return it they said I could exchange for a vest or clutch no that's not what I need they didn't have the color of tie I was so upset they agreed to let me return it for a restocking fee of 20% OK fine I am tired of messing with it and then they turned around and charged me a 12 shipping fee so after 50 some dollars I spent on a bow tie that wasn't right in the first place I got 16 back, I was so upset they could of made it right and refunded all my money since it was their mistake. I would never leave a bad review but they deserve one.

henryh66
5/25/17

The BEST customer service! We live in NY and we had been searching for an Alyce dress for my daughter's bat mitzvah that we saw online. No stores near us had it. Happened to find Rissy Roo's on a google search. Marissa, in online customer service is a gem. She helped me figure out what size to order for my daughter, and then when we didn't like the way it fit her, she spoke to the manufacturer and came up with a bunch of different options for us. We ended up getting a bigger size, and it is perfect. Buying a special occasion dress without trying it on, or knowing where you are getting it from can be scary, but with Rissy Roo's the experience was lovely. Highly highly recommend!

lorettab21
4/8/17

Beautiful dress that fits perfectly! Delivered by date indicated when purchase was made. Would definitely shop here again!!

ethana13
4/8/17

I bought this dress for my New Year's Party and everyone was in love with it! It's scary buying online, but never from Rissy Roo's! I did order a 0, and I had to have it let out lol I'm usually spot on too. The length also had to be pulled up on the front so I wouldn't step on it. Love the train in the back! Any quality dress gives more length so it can be altered correctly so wasn't a big deal :) Customer service to get this dress to be by my wear date was perfect as well. I'm known for wearing fancy dresses, and Rissy Roo's is always my first stop! It's a show stopper!

farrahb1
3/12/17

2017 prom dress shopping. Soon as me and my daughter walked into the store, the girls where very helpful, we felt so comfortable. My daughter tryed on 4 dresses, decided which one was best for her. Then we were showed which shoes and accessories was best for the dress. Lynn was very helpful, she didn't rush, she took her time zipping up the dress. Even while helping other customers. If you're looking to do all your prom shopping in one day Rissy Roos is the place to go. Honestly me and my daughter was all done in 1 1/2 hr. It was so fun Thank you Lynn for the great experience. Farrah & Roslynn

kates50
10/9/15

I paid for extra fast shipping and was told on the phone that the dress I purchased would be shipped in 2-3 business days. So far I have waited 5 business days and when tracking the order, discovered that it had take one week before the dress had even been 'shipped'. This is blatant contradiction of 'terms' and highly disreputable. I cannot understand why Danielle would be so misleading. I feel that this is dishonest. As such, I will not order anything from this company again and wish to warn others about this company's business practices.

latonyas1
8/31/15

OVERALL THIS BUSINESS CONDUCTS ITSELF POORLY. THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF KEEPING AS MUCH OF A CUSTOMER'S MONEY AS POSSIBLE. AS OF RIGHT NOW RISSY ROO'S HAS A ITEM I RETURNED AND MY MONEY AS WELL WOW!!! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY . THEY REFUSED ANY SORT OF REASONABLE AGREEMENT TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS THE WORST THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

edwardi5
6/2/15

brint1
5/17/15

HEADS UP!! IF YOU ARE PURCHASING A PROM OR SPECIAL OCCASION DRESS, AVOID RISSY ROO'S AT ALL COSTS!! They sell defective/damaged goods, and when brought to their attention, mainly the manager Morgan, they refuse to rectify the situation and hang up on you. Great customer service Morgan! I requested a 20% reimbursement and she offered a 50 store credit!!Why would I buy from them again when they clearly are aware they are selling defective products?!??When I pointed that out, she hung up

micheller39
10/27/14

The shoes look nothing like the picture. Horrible horrible fabric. The pink netting and sprinkles were completely a mess. Compared with the bad quality, dresseswo o.com will be the heaven for those who want to buy a suitable shoes for party

Questions? Get answers from the RissyRoos.com staff and other customers.

RissyRoos.com?