Rightvendors

Rightvendors has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Rightvendors?

“Great place to find contractors, manufacturers and vendors”

Aniket V.
4/7/18

Really liked the user friendly website that anybody can easily access and use, I found what I was looking for within a minute. There are more than 80 categories to choose from.

aniketv
April 7th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Rightvendors staff and other customers.

CONSTRUCTION PROCUREMENT. SIMPLIFIED

Purchase order release is always a major milestone in the procurement process. But for procurement teams, the activities involved to achieve the milestone of PO release are enormous. rightvendors is a cloud-based platform that streamlines all processes required prior to the Purchase Order Confirmation.

Created by construction experts to help companies, contractors and manufacturers collaborate with each other. Our vendor management solution helps procurement teams to manage vendor databases and offers a holistic vendor solution. We help companies to manage their vendors more efficiently, finding new vendors super easy. It's an ALL-IN-ONE cloud-based platform for vendor management, vendor discovery, and RFP management. For vendors, rightvendors is a platform to maintain their online presence as well as a proposal management software tool.

ravis62
Ravi S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rightvendors?

Have a question about Rightvendors?