AlouetteConstruction reviews

Ville de Qu̩bec, Qu̩bec G2B 4C1, Canada
Tel: 418-454-5456

jeanc33
9/14/15

My name is Jean and I live in Montreal with my family. Last year the roof of our house was badly damaged because of a storm.

We decided to use the services of a construction company. The style of our roof is very curvy and we were looking for expert builders because it was not a job for an inexperienced person. After reading reviews about different construction companies, we decided to use the services of "Alouette Construction".

Their estimator gave us the estimate for the reconstruction of roof and we finalized the deal. They took just one week to rebuild the roof. The job was according to our requirements and was very tidy and clean. They did not messed up with the rest of the house which was very good.

Really nice, clean and professional service.

Tip for consumers: Excellent and clean services. Will surely recommend.

kristia32
9/14/15

Me and my husband, we married last year. After our marriage we planned to purchase our own home in Quebec City. The prices of new homes were too high that we decided to purchase a used one.

But as everybody knows, there comes a lot of other issues with used homes, such as repair issues, sanitary issues, woodwork issues, paint issues and much more. We were looking for a reliable construction service who could do the job without any supervision, because we both work and do not have time to supervise such tasks.

After doing a big search, we hired "Alouette Construction" for the work. They offered the complete package in a very reasonable and started the job right away. They finished the job in the given time and we just moved in and unpack. No need to clean anything. They are professional, caring and trained. I will definitely recommend their services to all my friends and family.

Questions? Get answers from the AlouetteConstruction staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AlouetteConstruction