This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Rightprojectors.co.uk

Rightprojectors.co.uk

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
3.2 / 5

Rightprojectors.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rightprojectors.co.uk ranks 24th among Projectors sites.

How would you rate Rightprojectors.co.uk?

“No back up at all---wrong web address for support---telephon...”

mike s.
6/24/13

No back up at all---wrong web address for support---telephones ring unanswered---it seems a fly by night set up----avoid at all costs I f anyone ever gets through to "Andrew" they will have beaten me!

mikes59
June 24th, 2013

lizb2
May 5th, 2011

I ordered a radiation detector for my son in northern Japan on 1st April. They took my credit card payment on 1st April and I have never received the item. Last week they said that they had not received payment even though it was appearing on my credit card statement received mid April. They are advertising free next day delivery - what a joke

Questions? Get answers from the Rightprojectors.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rightprojectors.co.uk?

Have a question about Rightprojectors.co.uk?