AV-Experts.co.uk

AV-Experts.co.uk

av-experts.co.uk

AV-Experts.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AV-Experts.co.uk also ranks 9th among Projectors sites.

How would you rate AV-Experts.co.uk?

“Good experience”

Kevin C.
3/26/19

I phoned the company to check stock and price, i then purchased a TV and a wall bracket online, recieved it the next day and happy with everything. Id recommend them

“I made 2 orders from this website for items...”

me y.
10/2/14

I made 2 orders from this website for items that were clearly marked as "5 in stock". This company has no intention of supplying ordered items but wants to hold onto your money. Order 1: Day 1. According to the website... Many items in stock Ordered... Money taken +10 mins. Email received from ** "no stock" Website updated "Out of stock" +20 mins. Credit Memo Received, Card Refunded Order 2: Day 1. According to the website... Many items in stock Ordered... Money taken +40 mins Email received from ** "no stock, expect stock in 3 weeks" Website updated with new price (+£150) and "2 in stock" +55 mins Email received from ** "Payment is taken to reserve stock" +90 mins Automated email "order processing" +7 Days Email received from ** "no stock" Website still showing "2 in stock" (unchanged over the past week) +7 Days, 10 mins. Credit Memo Received (3 days card processing time) This is obtaining money by deception, this company is illegally misrepresenting their stock levels and has no intention of delivering. You have had my money for 10 days. Where is my compensation? **[personal info redacted by admin]

kevinc556
March 26th, 2019
percys15
May 15th, 2015
I wasn't sure which would be the best projector for our church as its a very large screen and bright environment. I contacted their sales department with our requirements and they gave me a shortlist, I finally settled on one and bought it, it came the next day and its wonderful.
I'm really pleased, its nice to be able to talk to someone who knows about the products with experience so i dont have to mess around getting the wrong thing.
Excellent would use again.
Percy
mey172
October 2nd, 2014

Order 1: Day 1.
According to the website... Many items in stock
Ordered... Money taken

+10 mins.
Email received from ** "no stock"
Website updated "Out of stock"

+20 mins.
Credit Memo Received, Card Refunded

Order 2: Day 1.
According to the website... Many items in stock
Ordered... Money taken

+40 mins
Email received from ** "no stock, expect stock in 3 weeks"
Website updated with new price (+£150) and "2 in stock"

+55 mins
Email received from ** "Payment is taken to reserve stock"

+90 mins
Automated email "order processing"

+7 Days
Email received from ** "no stock"
Website still showing "2 in stock" (unchanged over the past week)

+7 Days, 10 mins.
Credit Memo Received (3 days card processing time)

**[personal info redacted by admin]
jenniferk32
AV E. – AV-Experts.co.uk Rep
Hi,
As explained in our email to you we were unfortunately let down by the manufacturer who cancelled the delivery of the item to us.
We had some stock of the item on an extremely good offer and stock ran out very quickly so we tried to secure more stock for customers who had missed out.
We were promised stock within two weeks which is why we contacted you to ask whether you would like to wait for more stock or if you would prefer to cancel your order.
You requested that we keep your order on and wait for more stock.
Sadly the delivery from the manufacturer was then cancelled and we informed you and refunded your payment immediately offering free express delivery on a future order as way of apologies.
We again apologise for any disappointment caused.
Kind regards,
AV Experts

Questions? Get answers from the AV-Experts.co.uk staff and other customers.

AV Experts specialise in Audio Visual products such as projectors, flat screen displays, projection screens, projector lamps, interactive whiteboards, audio, accessories, and generally any audio visual product.

jenniferk32
AV E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AV-Experts.co.uk?

Have a question about AV-Experts.co.uk?