Review of NJ Accessory

Tel: 1-888-282-1350
info@njaccessory.com

kavitas9
3/2/19

I have to admit, did not know of these guys before but I was referred. I am so grateful, and I do as much as I can to support small quality businesses. I recently bought a projector for our small business. I was very impressed with the quality of service and personal attention to my order. The order was shipped fast, and I've no issues so far.

dontew
12/1/18

Wonderful people to work with. Their sales department quickly helped me find exact product I wanted and customer service was always there to help me from questions about the order to tracking it to my house. Would definitely recommend to any one looking for quick and affordable cameras and services.

nareshr5
11/28/18

I had an amazing and wonderful experience with NJAccessory and the sales rep- Mike. I was very worried about my order because I didn't get any emails or confirmation and I have been waiting almost 5 days for my order to be shipped. But when I called, Mike was a huge help. He made sure that my order was finalized and shipped. Also gave me $50 refund because of the Inconvenience. Received my compete bundle along with 1 year USA standard warranty. It was an overall a quite pleasant experience. Hats off for customer service satisfaction!

ronaldj73
11/15/18

It isn't often you will find companies today large or small that considers its customers as being number one, however this is not the case with NJ Accessaries. You guys are doing things the old fashion way...the customer comes first. Your excellent service is highly appreciated.

chrisg467
11/15/18

I always come back to these guys for the best prices and service. The last camera bodies I ordered where way lower than retail and still working great.

josepht204
8/22/18

I purchased Sony Camcorder HXD-NX5R I waited 4 days before using it. This is a great camera I would like to thank Max for his help in my purchase. I got a good price, fast free shipping.and accessory.I would recommend Njaccessory.com. Thank You

justinl159
8/11/18

On August 8, 2018 I purchased a MacBook Air for $799 as advertised on their website. The product showed current inventory available for shipping. Three days later after several online attempts to inquire about the status of my order, I was informed the product was on "indefinite backorder" and my order was being canceled. Mysteriously the same computer now listed for $895 when reviewing their website.

I'm review of several other customer experiences, this is a typical response for NJAccessory. They are a true bait and switch company. The bottom line is, they advertised a product for a lower price than they were willing to sell for. Once it was realized, they give a ridiculous reason of indefinite backorder. That really strange sing every other box store and online retailer has plentiful stock and immediate shipping.

I ended up purchasing the MacBook from Monoprice. I have dealt with them for years with EXCELLENT customer service.

Don't be fooled by NJAccesory pricing and dishonesty.

Questions? Get answers from the NJ Accessory staff and other customers.

NJ Accessory?