RightBiz.co.uk

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.7 / 5

RightBiz.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.63 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RightBiz.co.uk ranks 43rd among Merchant Services sites.

How would you rate RightBiz.co.uk?

“Great Platform”

Paula C.
2/10/17

A great platform to sell your business, expect tonnes of enquiries at the beginning as your advert gets email to thousands of buyers straight away.

“Useless.”

leah k.
7/28/21

I sent replies to them regarding a few business over a number of weeks and heard nothing back. They just want your membership money. I am guessing these business do not exist anyway or sold long ago. This selling site is more use than a chocolate fireguard at selling business and is just out to line their own pockets.

paulac66
February 10th, 2017

marks519
August 7th, 2017

There are obvious fake enquires but its cheaper than the rest to get it online. I would use their free trail and ensure your name of business is clear so people can contact you away from the site if they wish, don't get sucked into "new enquirys" aimed to push you to sign up. I definitely would not recommend this to any one in a rush to sell. This only works for me as i have no time scale.

leahk124
July 28th, 2021

robertm3332
September 11th, 2020

They let you join for free, send you a whole host of bogus ‘enquiries' then make you sign up to pay for them. None of which ever reply. Complete scam and waste of money!

amrh10
December 8th, 2019

Total waste of time and money. Had more agents call me then buyers and the buyers that had called were tyres kickers. Advertised on Facebook and eBay and got much better response. Don't waste your money

mohammeda185
November 13th, 2017

Do not place an ad with this company, I placed my ad and immediately I got responses but in order to view or reply back to them you had to make a payment which I did but then these so-called buyers just disappear they don't get back or acknowledge your messages.
I have been asking RightBiz for a refund they gave me several excuses and then they stopped responding to my queries, I am currently seeking compensation thro the courts.
So people be aware you have been WARNED

joannel56
August 26th, 2017

Advertised my business for sale on this site and I received not one legitimate enquiry. This company is 100% fraudulent and now, after reading many, many, many bad reviews of Rightbiz, I am utterly shocked that this company are allowed to continue to trade and I emplore EVERYONE, do not WASTE your money, it is a total con.

richardl163
Richard L.
February 8th, 2017

I decided to take out the 14 day free trial with this company to sell my business. After 20 minutes I was informed I had an enquiry and they kept coming, until I had 9 enquiries over 2 days! To read these enquiries a payment of £69 is required, so of course I paid and once I read the messages, I realised that these 9 enquires were from just 2 people, 1 contact number from one of the enquirers was wrong and the other contact number didn't exist! I contacted Rightbiz immediately as it was obvious to me these were bogus enquires and requested a refund forthwith. Their response was to offer me an upgraded advert. Strangely enough,since my payment was made, I have had NOT ONE more enquiry. It's a scam to tempt you with a possible buyer of your business with fake enquirers. I have asked for my £69 several times now and have had no correspondance from them whatsoever. I feel totally defrauded and thus company are a disgrace

This seems to be the case for me as well. After replying to numerous adverts ( probably over 30) I received a reply from a couple. But it took ages. It looks as if they want you to take the monthly subscription. Not sure if it's worth it. Tried other ones like Business Inteligent & Nationwide and si can say the responses were quicker. I hope this helps you

By Karim B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the RightBiz.co.uk staff and other customers.

26,016 Live Businesses for Sale on RightBiz. UK's largest Business for Sale marketplace. With over 2 million visitors last year looking to buy and sell business on sale and commercial properties nationwide. Businesses listed by owners, transfer agents...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RightBiz.co.uk?

Have a question about RightBiz.co.uk?