Review of Rhino Mart

Tel: 888-320-9699
customerservice@rhinomart.com

terryd
3/31/11

placed an order they took my money never delivered a thing.wont answer email phone shut off.no way to reach them.rip off company don't use them

lisam16
10/31/10

On or about Oct 5th ordered a large order from above noted website, this order was for a school function and needed on or about Oct.15. I felt 10 days was sufficient time for delivery. On or about Oct. 15 I contacted the company to check on our order as I had not heard anything since the "your order has been received"email. The order had not been shipped yet and the person I spoke to lied to me and told me it was waiting for Fedex to pick it up only to find out that they did not have the product to fulfill the order. The companies way of fixing this was to cancel our order. They have not credited the amount back to the credit card used to purchase this order as of yet and it is 16 days later. I have called everyday and no one answers the phone I always get a voice mail and never receive a return call.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT INTERNET SHOPPERS STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY LOVE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NEVER FULFILL THEIR COMMITTMENTS!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Mart staff and other customers.

Rhino Mart?