Rhinocamera.se

Rhinocamera.se has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 915 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhinocamera.se also ranks 99th among Camera sites.

• Good pricing, relative long delivery time with chosen delivery.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Rhinocamera.se?

delivery time (5)
georgef117
George F.
Verified purchase
Great easy experience and competitive price. Would defiantly shop here again. Was a little confused when the package came with the seal undone. But then realized it had to do with shipping a lithium ion battery.
danp516
Dan P.
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
When buying from a .se site you do expect that prices are VAT inclusive.
Your address on the site is a Stockholm address - not your real origin that is Gibraltar. This is in my opinion not ok. Your price is compared to Swedish companies that is tax inclusive. It is extremely difficult to find this information on your site.
sabbirk
Sabbir K.
December 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Wish I could buy ur products by credit like Klarna or other credit companys that provide customers credit. I dont see that in ur site. i bought a lens by cash which is bit hard to pay at once. anyway good luck!
martinah7
Martina H.
Verified purchase
First attempt to place the order resulted in 1 item without specification and price, but the 2nd attempt worked well. Otherwise quick and easy.

Information about expected delivery time was not correct, and no tracking number given. Chatted with the service desk and got good help there, but it would be much easier to get a tracking number so you can follow the order/delivery yourself and all the time.
georges412
George S.
November 26th, 2017
Verified purchase
The camera i really good, this is no the problem.
The problem with my experience was the horrible service, First i paid for the fast delivery, but "the system did not register it" after that my package was lost and they sent me another camera with an extra battery that is not sony. But the worst was the service by mail, it seemed that they laughed at me, disappointed
christerl
Christer L.
June 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I am generally very satisfied with my experience buying from Rhinocamera.se. A very good product and a competitive price. But I was a little surprised that the camera came from the UK. I thought I bought it from Sweden, because it was a .se-site, and they had an address in Stockholm.
bow17
Bo W.
February 18th, 2018
Verified purchase
Im so Happy with my new camera.
Everything worked out just fine, from the order to the delivery.
Thanks!
peterk267
Peter K.
June 30th, 2017
Verified purchase
Problems with the payment Mastercard + Nordea secure.I was not able to finalise my purchase or get a confirmation. Tried this for two days (will not try anymore).
yanaw
Yana W.
May 27th, 2017
Verified purchase
Super fast shipping. The best price. Perfect support. I have nothing to complain about .best internet chop ever.
christophers184
Christopher S.
Verified purchase
I purchesed during black friday and they had 3 things for free but i got only one. it was a 32G memory card and uv filter and a extra battery. It wasnt clear if you get all 3 things for free or just one of them..

it was nice to get the battery, i didnt call to ask because its for free and dont want to look stupid that i didnt understand.

but it was a very good shop for cameras!
valentijns11
Valentijn S.
May 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
Difficulties to estimate warranties and service level in case something fails.
Hopefully the offer includes an extra battery and memory card and that "the box" includes one too.
wolframa
Wolfram A.
Verified purchase
Delivery was easy and on time. The camera I received was an Australian version of the NikonD5500 I had ordered. Hence, it came equipped with English documentation only and with an Australian/UK wall plugg. O.K. for me as I can handle English and an adaptor was provided but it was a bit of a surprise. Might be important for some Swedish customers to know ... Otherwise I was very happy with the purchase, the product and the service.
patrikb12
Patrik B.
Verified purchase
It was terrible to have to wait almost a month before the package finally came.
Thought i was fooled and had lost both camera and money.
jerryn58
Jerry N.
February 19th, 2018
Verified purchase
Wrong camera sent by you started a e-mail correspondence that was unprofessional and unworthy. After a long, long time when I said I would like to cancel the complete order the tone from you changed.
I am very open with my part of the correspondence and I would say I have acted with respect.
Did you have competitive prices? Yes.
Do I feel you are trustworthy? No
Do I feel I can trust you with respect to your final shipment? No. Which scares me considering the total cost for me.
Will I buy again from you? No. Not even if you have really good cost levels.

Regards,
Jerry Nilsson
larsh24
Lars H.
April 26th, 2018
Verified purchase
Bad experience whit delivery time, paye for express delivery and got economy and then
Bad response from support
florinl1
Florin L.
Verified purchase
The shipping time was not clearly explained on the site. The camera was not delivered in 2 open days as specified.
perolofp
PerOlof P.
Verified purchase
Had problems paying "retroactively", but it seem to work by card payment.
After this had been solved (by very good information from Rhinocamera, everything went smooth.
dennisw111
Dennis W.
Verified purchase
Sent an e-mail with questions that was answered within some hours. Smooth buying process which is also important.
hansb29
Hans B.
Verified purchase
The bundle that I puschased included a camera case that did not fit the camera with the lense mounted.
alexandran13
Alexandra N.
Verified purchase
Cheapest shop so far. Delivery time one week was ok! Unsure though if nikon.se will accept a HK camera for guarantee service, if needen in the future.
hkanb
Hkan B.
June 15th, 2018
Verified purchase
Very competitive prices on long telelenses for canon. Good customer service. It took 8 days to get a shipping note from DHL. Not 3-5 as stated on rhinocamera.
opgenoorthh
Opgenoorth H.
Verified purchase
I lack the original box and international warranty papers
I am now quite uncertain about the validity and usage of the
3 year warranty which Rhinocamera offers to their customers

Hopefully nothing will happen - but what if ?
granl25
Gran L.
September 24th, 2018
Verified purchase
Good and easy site with good deals! I´d recommend this site to others! Great service as I initially ordered the wrong item, but there was no problem to get it corrected.
margarethan
Margaretha N.
Verified purchase
I this works we will be very happy..........since we have not received the goods yet it's hard to tell.
christiann19
Christian N.
Verified purchase
Delivery time is essential, Dec 12 at the latest... Yet to see. The on-line chat was quite fast but a bit too fast maybe. No extensive answers. Maybe that's according to plan to keep it less expensive?

Questions? Get answers from the Rhinocamera.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhinocamera.se?

Have a question about Rhinocamera.se?