Rhinocamera.pt

Rhinocamera.pt has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 788 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhinocamera.pt also ranks 101st among Camera sites.

• The only thing that wasn't great was the delivery time.
  • Reliable vendor, top price, top customer service...never had any problems, spend thousands here already.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Rhinocamera.pt?

“Exactly what was expected”

Magjuly G.
1/2/20

Exactly what was expected. All in order. This was a x-mas present for my son and he is just loving the camera

“I've ordered a camera in the color silver”

Rui R.
7/19/17

I've ordered a camera in the color silver. Received one in the colour black. Not happy with that and very suspicious about the way this company works. Not shure if I ever will purchase anything again, because fearing that more serious mistakes will take place.

delivery time (4) customer service (4)
luiacutesf18
Luiacutes F.
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
This website is safe and my order arrived in perfect condition. I will buy again on this website for sure.
magjulyg24
Magjuly G.
January 2nd, 2020
davidr559
David R.
Bad experience because:
- never received a formal receipt/invoice;
- never received the cd/dvd and other documentation of the material;
- received a received a silver SEL55-210 instead of a black one. After contacting them to ask for exchange they send me an address in UK. As the the UK post don't have insurance delivery and the alternatives to send the lens had higher costs than 15â
joaquimn
Joaquim N.
November 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Hi. Everything went according to my expectations, both price and delivering time. I only ask (if possible) to add more lens, for instance, the Canon 70-200 L 2.8 IS USM. Keep the hard work...
pedros68
Pedro S.
Verified purchase
The costumer service is the worst ever!!!!!

I bought the item Monday paying extra shipment costs for it to arrive Thursday.

In their website they "talk" about it, something like "Secure express mail"!!!!!

On Wednesday, with no information so far, I asked where was the item and if it will arrive Thursday and they said Yes, it will arrive.

Thursday I receveid an email saying it was not possible to deliver the item on Thursday and it will only arrive next Wednesday!!!!?!!!

If that was told to me the first time, I will buy the item in other store because I needed it for the weekend!

After talking to them, they told me the money I paid for extra shipment costs will be returned.... so far it did not!!!! Still waiting!!!!

The worst costumer service ever, they were not correct and did a terrible job!!!

One last thing that show bad intentions:

After buying the item, immediately recevied an invite to rate the store!!!

Of course everything is good when we buy in a good price, the problem is costumer service!!

I only imagine if I ever need costumer service for a warranty!!!!
ruir6
Rui R.
July 19th, 2017
Verified purchase
I've ordered a camera in the color silver.
Received one in the colour black.
Not happy with that and very suspicious about the way this company works.
luisr133
Luis R.
February 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
In global was a very good experience, the timings and information about preparation/stages/sending for a first time client can be improved; there are lots of fake on-line shops, paying quite a big amount of money needs a system feedback that can say 'hello, your goods are in movement from here to there'.
christophs8
Christoph S.
April 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered several lenses and bodys with you guys and it was always perfect. So what shall i say. As long as you have what i need i will always order from you and nowhere else
paulom21
Paulo M.
Verified purchase
After an one week delay in first delivery with the customer service explaining me that they had to send it again, I have received my order with everything correct.
eugenea42
Eugene A.
October 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
Despite the ordered express delivery (promised 48h) order arrived on the day 14 after payment. Rhinocamera manager had always been in touch, and aside of a bit of confusion about the reason of delay everything went fine. 3kg Sigma sports lens arrived in perfect condition, well packed, no issues. Thanks for your service, Rhinocamera!
luist30
Luis T.
June 5th, 2018
Verified purchase
This is my first shopping experience in your web site. It was not easy get direct answers to my emails but now I just hope to receive my product on time and in good conditions. Hope you can keep me as a customer. Thanks
christophx
Christoph X.
October 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
Reliable vendor, top price, top customer service...never had any problems, spend thousands here already. They deserve your trust...
joaoc24
Joao C.
June 22nd, 2017
Verified purchase
I'm very pleased about this shop. The only thing less positive that I have to point is the absence of an invoice with the order.
christophs5
Christoph S.
April 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
Received my order without any problems. Customer service replied to my questions within an hour. Good experience. Will buy here again for sure.
felisminas
Felismina S.
Verified purchase
My son bought a camera in rhinocamera.pt and the experience was very positive.
In December I decided to buy an Accessory Bag for his camera to give him as a Christmas present.
I bought/payed it in December 9th with the promise that all orders received until December 14th would be delivered before Christmas. Well, my son didn't get his accesssory bag for Christmas... It only arrived December 31st!!! Very disappointed with the delivery time...
filipea3
Filipe A.
March 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
The delivery was delayed but then I received an email saying it would arrive on last Monday and it was here on time. Just be patient with the delivery, it worth it.
henriquel1
Henrique L.
Verified purchase
1-When made the purchase, express delivery was selected and that didn't happen.
2-When contacted by e-mail, never answered.
3-A receipt was requested, never sent, even inside the package.
4-It was the best price I found over the Internet, yes it was. The best.
5-If I had afraid of being a fraud purchase, yes I had. The things I read and lack of communication made me to have afraid of fraud. I didn't felt secured.
franciscoa37
Francisco A.
Verified purchase
First time with RhinoCamera, everything went according to what's stated on Rhino site and in a very short time. Completely satisfied with the service.
rodrigos38
Rodrigo S.
December 20th, 2018
Very good experience.
The only thing to point out is: the method of delivery is only explained after the purchase. Should be on the site.
Everything else worked very well.
Recommend
damons27
Damon S.
Verified purchase
Great prices. Take a litle time for the order to arrive. The papers from the delivery company do not bring our name on it, gets complicated to be deliveary to the right people. In general I recomend to shop on this site very easy and great variety of articles.
joss4
Jos S.
Verified purchase
It was the first time I bought at Rhinocamera and found you in a search on the Net. Enjoyed the price and service. The camera arrived intact although the packaging a little rumpled.
I would have received a receipt of the amount paid. I will continue to visit you for other products.
simaol
Simao L.
Verified purchase
Great prices in general. What you show in photos in not what you send, example SDXC card in your photo is a Toshiba, I receive a Deolux??? Replace battery not original from Nikon, brand SIDO???. You should refer to this details when we choose the articles. And please in the invoice of the delivery put the client name on it, and not only the delivery adress. This would avoid a lot of problems. Another Albert where is my invoice for waranty? In general Happy with the purchase. Would buy again.
daniels654
Daniel S.
January 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase
Just missing the invoice and a certificate or letter of warranty. In the site says 3 years, but I will be more confortable with a certificate
Regards
Daniel Santos
joelc117
Joel C.
April 5th, 2018
Verified purchase
I've not received the exact product I've bought. It was not a big deal, it was just the colour of the camera, but because it took 8 days to be delivered I didn't had time to return the product and wait for the correct one to be delivered (probably it would take more 16 days in the best scenario).
josatildecopyl
JosAtildecopy L.
Verified purchase
suggestion, since the time of purchase, it should be possible to monitor the status of your order, as this does not occur the client is currently in doubt about the buying process.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhinocamera.pt staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhinocamera.pt?

Have a question about Rhinocamera.pt?