Review of Rex Art Co

6,571 reviews with 3 stars

brianf181
Brian F.
3/21/19

have what I need. Haven't purchased before so if I get what I ordered and it is correct Ill be happy Happy

jenniferb777
Jennifer B.
2/7/19

I was led to believe that shipping would be free, but at check out I was told shipping will be $30 for oversize item.

lorenap16
Lorena P.
1/24/19

I had some trouble moving through your website and the image for aluminum crossbars doesn't seem like they would work for the aluminum stretcher bars I ordered, I'm just hoping they do.

carmensg
carmens g.
12/26/18

I spent a lot of time trying to get an order that I needed and receive free shipping. Then, I was charged shipping. I did not see during my experience that there was a charge because the items were heavy.

lindas300
Linda S.
8/21/18

disappointed that free shipping over $100 does not apply to my purchase when it clearly states at top FREE SHIPPING

betsyf22
Betsy F.
7/10/18

I bought the preprinted canvas placemats. It states they don't need to be hemmed. I started applying my first coat of background color and the canvas stated rolling up. I continued to paint and it kept rolling and was unusable. I will make sure I hem the 3 remaining pieces before I start to paint them.

bobc300
Bob C.
7/7/18

It would not let me order multiples - I had to click the order button the number of times that I wanted an item. Also would not accept my coupon code for $10 off over $125-

laurenz13
Lauren Z.
5/18/18

Excited that you have the LC 795s - esp the round 4. They are super hard to find. $10.50 seems excessive for shipping a couple paint brushes, but I know it is based on dollar value rather than size/weight.

leed103
Lee D.
2/16/18

Started by shopping. Then set up account name/pass. Then had to go back and shop for same items again. Otherwise no problem.

carmeng59
carmen g.
7/20/17

your website was difficult to navigate. when I searched for something that I knew I'd seen, it would not come up

leeg107
Lee G.
3/13/17

I tried to use the coupon that you had on your website. Wasn't suppose to expire until until midnight tonight FIVEOFF317 $5 OFF AND then another one popped up $10 off $75 or more. Code 0 neither one worked. Just disappointed....

judyd82
judy d.
5/2/16

Because your website is very unlike others I've used, it took some time for me to figure it out ... I imagine more a comment on how I "read" websites then on your web design?

suzyw11
Suzy W.
2/6/16

Had trouble with site. Kept stopping, went to 'processing' a few times and i almost ended the purchase cause wasn't sure it was going to go through.

charlesh211
charles h.
1/12/16

Shipping a roll of canvas $30 eliminates my savings on paint and canvas' Will have to travel to AOL art supply to buy canvas and they will order Daler Rowney Georgian oils from Daler Rowney at same savings per tube as Rex.

abiosehj1
Abioseh J.
12/30/15

Great products, but the site got stuck at " recur cart" had to refresh and re enter all my details twice. Not fun!!!

markm518
Mark M.
8/2/15

I will update my satisfaction ratings once I know my gift has been received in total without delays/backorders.

kevino100
Kevin O.
5/28/15

I've ordered twice now and can't seem to get 26 inch stretcher bars which just happens to be the one I née the most!

jamesb726
James B.
2/28/15

Received a confirmation phone call but, still haven't received an email confirmation with tracking number yet. Wonder why it's delayed??

marianm44
Marian M.
11/20/13

did not have all the types of brushes I was looking for. one was out of stock and there was going to be additional shipping charges.

6.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?