This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Reviews.scentmall.org

Reviews.scentmall.org

Reviews.scentmall.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reviews.scentmall.org also ranks 153rd among Perfume sites. The most common issues with Reviews.scentmall.org are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Reviews.scentmall.org?

“This is a scam fake review site set up to support the...”

K D.
1/20/11

This is a scam fake review site set up to support the various scam Scentmall websites (scentmall.net / scentmall.org / scentmallcatalog.com etc. as no proper review site will accept their fake submissions. scentmall.com and scentmall.co.uk have already been shut down for fraudulent trading. See full details of these pirates on the other scentmall reviews listed on sitejabber

keythr
January 20th, 2011
sarahjanej
June 23rd, 2013
I only wish I had reviewed this website first before ordering. However, it does not appear I am the only one. Alarm bells were ringing when I ordered from them FENDI which is now discontinued. Luckily I only ordered 1 as I was about to order 4 plus a bottle of aftershave for my husband.

I waited and waited for parcel to arrive sent lots of emails and got the usual blurb back even a tracking number which did not work with Royal Mail as it comes via Bulgarian post states it requires a signature but it didnt as was not asked for one. Inside the package was a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle like so many other people have received. Tried to return it via email could not - tried to ring them the numbers are not recognised. I have sent tons of emails and just keep receiving the same message at the moment. I have also contacted CCBill Support as they are the company who shows up on my bill as they are the security link you have to go through before purchasing - Oh, it all look legitimate but there is no address linked to the site so this should really be your proof that they are not legitimate and scammers. Yes, like so many others have found out it is SCAM. I doubt if the bottle of Chanel is real - the box was all batterned the wrapping all grubby and no documentation in the package like other legitimate companies supply.

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

I hope this helps and I will be organising a blog and facebook page to report this also

One more thing I urge you to contact your credit card comapny or bank as they can investigate the matter better and refund your money as you have been scammed.

Questions? Get answers from the Reviews.scentmall.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reviews.scentmall.org?

Have a question about Reviews.scentmall.org?