Reverb Studios

Reverb Studios has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reverb Studios also ranks 345th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate Reverb Studios?

“Basic Template based Web Design including Content Management...”

Liam Q.
5/8/12

Basic Template based Web Design including Content Management From €495 - What a joke... €500euro for a website? talk about rip off.He also charges 70euro/year for webhosting.While others charge nothing.And a further 25euro/year for web domains using a .ie domain or €9 euro a year for other domain name.I just think this is a joke what a rip off I know people that charge €300euro 1 time fee and that's it.Leon Quinn also charges €50euro/hour for him to do any extra work you want him to do.I do NOT recommend.You can view his RIP OFF prices here: reverbstudios.ie/prices/

liamq
May 8th, 2012
leonq
Leon Q. – Reverb Studios Rep
The above reviewer was never a client of mine so can't really vouch for my service value. These people were real clients however - http://www.reverbstudios.ie/testimonials/

Questions? Get answers from the Reverb Studios staff and other customers.

leonq
Leon Q.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverb Studios?

Have a question about Reverb Studios?