ReUseIt

ReUseIt has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ReUseIt ranks 28th among Used Clothing sites.

How would you rate ReUseIt?

“Horrible Experience”

Cindy F.
1/4/17

I use to donate often to this charity until today. Because it was raining the employee instead of being helpful cussed us out and said he did not want our donation. I don't think any company should employ such rude people and I am very disappointed that this happened. I certainly will never return.

cindyf28
January 4th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the ReUseIt staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ReUseIt?

Have a question about ReUseIt?