Review of Return Path

rpinfo-germany@returnpath.com

josephm190
Joseph M.
4/1/16

Best part of Return Path is that I am anabled to define my own tags for customizing reports and preview the email in email agents and see the different browsers clients are using to view the email. Its a great & very simple to use tool for monitoring your campaigns

petern39
Peter N.
2/11/16

Returnpath's email preview is top notch, as well as all of their reporting tools. They are very pro active about keeping and getting you out of the Spam folder. With a dedicated account manager, hands-on deliverability monitoring can take a back seat.

jima76
Jim A.
1/19/16

Returnpath is a low maintenance tool that is highly effective for solving deliverability issues. I have used it for years, and really there is nothing to dislike. I recommend it to everyone who does not already use it. The fact that it has been increasing deliverability of my emails to my client base is my favorite thing about it.

dariusr3
10/28/13

I run a small business but we have some important email marketing needs (newsletters, customer communications, etc.). We tried to sign up for Return Path and while I believe their service is very powerful, it was too complicated and expensive for our business and technical team to handle.

joew24
10/24/13

I think retunpath currently is the leader in deliverability but they could use some work in the customer service department. Read---if you do not know what you are doing then do not get a returnpath account. Their email preview tools are excellent and their reporting tools are beyond industry standard. Their spam filter tester also works marvels. My advice is if you go with this company make sure you get a rock star account manager who will go the extra mile to help you out.

15 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Return Path staff and other customers.

Return Path?