Retro-jewellery.co.uk

Retro-jewellery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Retro-jewellery.co.uk ranks 83rd among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Retro-jewellery.co.uk?

“Ordered my items, got e-mails with my order number...”

Sasha F.
11/12/11

Ordered my items, got e-mails with my order number etc. and received my items a few days later, products were just what I was expecting:-).

“Placed my order for two necklaces and after you entre...”

Tracey B.
6/30/13

Placed my order for two necklaces and after you entre your payment details `the site says you will recieve a confirmation email - which I didn't recieve. I've tried to contact the seller by the email address supplied, it doesn't work.

sashaf
November 12th, 2011
traceyb5
June 30th, 2013
carlat
November 29th, 2011
Took my money over a month ago. Still not received goods. No reply to phone messages or emails! Avoid!
johnm10
November 17th, 2009
This is a company who takes your money and then goes to ground. No purchase delivered, no emails returned. No phone messages returned. Avoid!

Questions? Get answers from the Retro-jewellery.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Retro-jewellery.co.uk?

Have a question about Retro-jewellery.co.uk?