Resume Writing Services

Resume Writing Services has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Resume Writing Services ranks 33rd among Resume sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.7%
How would you rate Resume Writing Services?

“They are very professional and wrote a great resume for me”

Beth N.
5/18/21

They are very professional and wrote a great resume for me. I would definitely suggest this for anyone searchinf for a resume service. I've tried other services in the past that don't live up to expectations but these guys definitely do. For a tip to others - avoid any service charging less than $100 per resume. I've been done that and gone down that road and it's never worth it. They will provide you with trash. It's much better to put your money on 1 service that may be expensive, but will get the job done right.

bethn165
May 18th, 2021

mauricet48
August 5th, 2021

After going with their standard resume package, I received a pretty solid resume. They cut my resume down from 8 pages to 2 (yea I know it was super long at the start and not the best length to have when recruiters only spend 6 seconds reading each resume) and I think it was a good change.

Will be going to apply to jobs starting next week, so hopefully this new resume will increase my chances of success... not sure if there is a way to update the review, but if there is - will provide update on anything worth noting.

bennyo15
October 3rd, 2021

I've had experience using other resume services in the past like ResumeEdge and ResumeWriters

I'd say this one is definitely the best one I've tried so far. The writer that helped me had more experience and seemed to be more professional than others I've been assigned to work with in the past.

Haven't tested my resume yet in the job market, but feel like it's definitely a step up. Will try to provide update if possible

danieln757
June 30th, 2021

I was very happy with the new resume they wrote - I didn't find a single mistake and from reading through, they've done a far better job than I have. The difference between my old and new resume is like night and day. Top tier company for sure - many thanks to my writer as well

dannyf127
April 26th, 2021

I heard about this service from a friend. We are both in finance so thought if it worked for him it would for me as well. My writer definitely helped me tremendously with reshaping my resume so that it could appeal more to recruiters. I really think this is well-worth the investment and look forward to moving forward with my job search.

ashleyc840
April 1st, 2021

My RWS writer wrote a very well-written resume for me that is definitely better than my original by a lot. In general, from me ordering the resume and completion, the process took around 2 weeks - so just heads up to other folks that this is a process. I originally thought it would just be a day or two but was clearly not thinking about all tha tgoes into this.

barrya148
April 13th, 2021

The resume I received definitely exceeded my expectations. I was on the fence about using a resume service to begin with because I am in a pretty niche industry and wasn't sure if my writer would know anything about it. After working with Resume Writing Services, I ended up with a very strong resume that I think will ultimately net me far more interviews than the old resume I've been using.

mattm802
September 24th, 2021

Good effort from my writer but not what I was looking for ultimately. Felt like the resume did not speak true to who I am.

katyr63
August 29th, 2021

I was dumbfounded how little I knew about how to write my resume after meeting my resume writer. I've written by own resume for 2 decades now and have gone through several career transitions in my life. I always thought my resume was okay - not great but not bad. But from speaking with my writer and looking at other resume examples, I Realized how bad my old resume was and am eternally glad I got help from this company.

kimberlym1568
June 24th, 2021

My writer did an AMAZING job with my resume. I can't stress how impressed I was with the new resume and cover letter I got. I haven't even realized resume writing services were "a thing" until I read about it in a Forbes article. In my head, this is really game changing for me and really wanted to spend the time to give this company a 5 star review

benjym3
March 31st, 2021

I really love the experience I had with them. THey are an absolutely awesome company and their writer threw in a free cover letter and thank you note for me as ewll even though I didn't order them.

matthewn320
April 5th, 2021

Super qualified writer, great service. Would definitely recommend to others looking to get their resumes revamped.

samanthah475
August 4th, 2021

Resume Writing Services is probably by far, the best experience I've had with any resume or career service. I originally went with a career coach to help me write my resume because I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and get both a new resume and coaching advice.

However I think the career coach I went with ultimately didn't have the experience nor the expertise to guide me through either services I hired her to help me with.

After that mistake, I ended up looking strictly for a resume service and found this company. This was definitely a great find, and my writer delivered a truly game-changing resume that I am very happy with. I have yet to test drive it, but I can already tell it's much improved compared to my original.

Tip for consumers:
A good find

Products used:
resume

pengl8
January 20th, 2021

5 stars - my writer nailed my resume - really love their process and methodology behind how thinsgs are done

carls630
September 7th, 2021

On reddit, everyone was saying this was a great company to use so I ended up choosing them over other services I had researched. They really did a top notch job with my resume and was glad I made the decision I did. Having talked with some of my friends who've chosen other services, they were not as lucky.

teddyf15
October 6th, 2021

LOVEEE the resume I got back from their team. No hiccups anywhere along the process and things were just effortless throughout. TIME FOR ME TO GET A JOB NOW! :D

bettyf378
May 4th, 2021

Ordered my nephew this sister for her birthday and the resume they wrote for her ended up getting her an internship at one of the accounting big 4 firms. This is definitely worth your money and probably the best birthday gift I've given someone to be quite honest.

oliverg99
August 31st, 2021

I was debating between choosing this company, ResumeEdge, ResumeGO, and TopResume.

Ultimately I think I made the right choice. I ended up receiving a very well-written resume and cover letter that I will be using in the coming months to find a new job. While I haven't applied to any new jobs with the resume yet, I can tell from the way it's written that it is much improved and more comprehensive in general.

While originally I was planning on going with TopResume because of their discount and pricing, I think my sudden change in heart to work with ResumeWritingServices was a smart one. A hundred dollar difference isn't going to break the bank for most people - but the resume you end up receiving could potentially alter the course of my job search, and hence my career. At least, that's sort of the methodology I took - and it ultimately paid off.

cynthiaf849
September 29th, 2021

They were extremely helpful towards my job search. The resume they wrote for me was superior to what I originally had, and much <3 to my writer for working with me throughout it all.

sherrya308
April 12th, 2021

I LOVE my new resume that was written for me. So much props to this organization and my writer who worked with me to build my new resume. I also really appreciated the explanation for the decisions made in regards to the whole process.

beccaf22
April 8th, 2021

My writer used to work at ResumeEdge before switching over to Resume Writing Services, so I decided to go with these guys this time around and follow the writer I used to use. As always, the resume written was professional and a cut above what I could do myself.

dennyw21
September 14th, 2021

Solid service... 4/5 stars. Would give a 5 star rating but felt like prices were too high compared to other companies

benedicto12
May 6th, 2021

I wasn't sure if I should pay $200+ for a resume but thought I'd give it a shot with how hard the job market is due to covid19 layoffs. I've been working in the marketing for over a decade now and this is frist time I've had trouble getting a job.

My writer from Resume Writing Services, wrote me a super high quality resume that was definitely a step above what I could do for myself. With the new resume I definitely found myself going farther in the interview process and ended up landing a job 2 weeks ago as a marketing director which I am superrr ecstatic about.

This service is definitely worth it, and I recommend it to anyone who is seeking to boost their hireability (especially during this tough job climate)

5/5 for sure

Questions? Get answers from the Resume Writing Services staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Resume Writing Services?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Resume Writing Services?