Review of ResumeCV Writer

ResumeCV Writer reviews

Tel: +1(855) 9972806

shaunw34
4/15/19

I decided to use their service because my computer was in storage. I made sure that they would be able to provide me with a finished resume I could send from my phone. I even payed double to have it done the next day. After not even coming up with a readable resume 3 days later they finally agreed to refund me. The next day they went back on their word and I was forced to dispute the charge with my credit card company. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Any positive reviews they receive must be from themselves.

forrestl22
11/30/18

I'm truly satisfied with the quality of work. I don't think I could do better than this guys. They re-worked my French resume and make it looks due to the US standards.

daves501
10/5/18

Presenting myself was always my weak side. But with the help of this service it became much easier for me to apply for a job. I just passed them information about my education, skills and abilities and after a couple of hours I received a decent resume. After that I've submitted it as my job application and I was invited for an interview! Great!

amandac280
10/1/18

I decided to use this service because I wanted to how other people will write my resume. The price was not too high and, as the experiment, I decided to give it a try. Turned out to be a pretty good idea. The resume totally stand out from that I used to see. The main thing that I want to say is that you can use this service to help you out if you feel uncomfortable writing about yourself.

daniilp
9/11/18

A first class resume writing service! At least I don't think I could ever write it better than they did.
I got to the interview after submitting resume made here and that's quite all that characterizes the service. They combine all the info you provide and create resume packs (+letter+keyskills etc.). The quality is good and everything was composed in a day - that seems fast to me for such a work.
Also it is quite safe. Had no issues with tracking or malware during the usage. No tracking, no ads.

Tip for consumers: This service is quite new, so you should better check other reviews too, but my experience was really good.

annat131
9/10/18

I decided to use this service because I wanted to my resume to stand out from others but I didn't want it to look like it was put up by an amateur. And I do not want to over complicate it with some information and graphs. That's why decided to check out some online services. I found only two sites that were looking good enough but in the end I choose this one only because the price was better. The end work was exactly what I was expected, it was really good looking resume with simple but original template. I even got some calls almost immediately after I send it. Overall it is a good service and you can totally rely on it

rachelm285
9/4/18

It was a huge problem for me to write my resume and write all my working experience there. I found help on this website and I managed to get a job! That why I can recommend it to you now. I will go to my new office soon and I am so excited!

Questions? Get answers from the ResumeCV Writer staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ResumeCV Writer