Resume Build

Resume Build has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 99 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Resume Build ranks 63rd among Resume sites.

No positive highlights yet

• It shows a plan subscription for $1.95, and after 7 days it will charge your for $59 without asking you.
  • If you have this happen to you, contact your credit card company to dispute it.
How would you rate Resume Build?

“Amazing experience!”

Arthur A.
8/30/21

This experience was exactly what I expected- amazing! I LOVED the final outcome which is a perfect, job-ready resume! Guys, all I did was fill out my basic info, dates, job titles, places I've worked, etc and they prepared a BEAUTIFUL resume for me! Can confidently suggest friends and contacts try out ResumeBuild.

“Ripoff!”

Cathleen E.
10/8/20

First of all, no mention of cost was presented when I first began building my resume on this program. After spending a lot of time on it, up pops the $2.00 fee for instant access. I had already invested my time and did not mind paying that to download my resume. Much to my surprise, I was billed $59 the next week for a membership I did not want or need. I tried to get a refund and they refused. Horrible company, horrible representation on their website. Avoid them like the plague!

7 days (16) credit card (7) 12 weeks (3)
arthura173
August 30th, 2021

annieg133
June 16th, 2021

Such a great site to get a CV in a snap! Professional and suitable templates, for any job interview. The HRs seemed impressed with it! Positively, I will be hired.

janicef234
April 26th, 2021

This website is really a blessing. Created a professional resume for my job interview within seconds. 5 stars without any doubt.

nicoler895
April 28th, 2021

Such a great site for creating CV immediately when you are running late yet need perfection! 5/5! Great experience.

mercedesm99
August 28th, 2021

I really appreciate the customer service at ResumeBuild! Both my husband & I are looking for jobs, and they helped us to create a perfect resume with a proper cover letter and necessary details! They also cleared your doubts on pricing plans. I found the site easy to use, and the results were beautiful! Best resume yet!

elliotg43
August 5th, 2021

Even though my discussion with their support guy was only 1-2 minutes long, he answered all of my questions. Now I'll be able to produce a visually appealing résumé for the forthcoming university job fair. Thank you very much.

cathleene8
October 8th, 2020

montyk13
August 25th, 2021

Got a positive response from the company where I dreamt of working. Such a great experience since I made 20 mins before the interview through ResumeBuild! The templates look professional, and no one can say that it's a wonderful platform!

carolc1359
February 21st, 2021

Very responsive customer service team. I had a misconception about adding personal information, especially phone numbers, but they cleared it out in a few seconds. I could later make my resume in 07 minutes, supposed to take an hour though!

myrtism
April 7th, 2021

The tool has made resume building quite an easier task for me! I just followed some steps and ended up getting a perfect CV that aligns my job description well.

robertad99
July 19th, 2021

Super easy process for creating a professional-level Resume. The templates and color palette is minimal and can suit all type of professions/job descriptions.

brettr110
July 2nd, 2021

Got my resumes done in time with top-notch templates. It was so easy to work on this tool and I am super satisfied.

lillyanaa
June 30th, 2021

Resume Build has a lot of excellent templates for creating professional resumes within seconds and it is even quite easy to use.

peggyj111
May 25th, 2021

Allowed me to create a professional three pages without charging even a penny. I anticipated half an hour, but it was done in ten minutes. Such a great experience.

thomasmm
April 9th, 2021

Useful website so far! I could choose perfect templates from the bulk of options and also customized that according to the recruiter's need. Loved color options, ease of editing, and other unique things!

aikenz
March 15th, 2020

Sorry for my bad english anyways 0/10 i would not recommend this website, i paid 99 Pesos (1.95$) for 1 week of use then yesterday i found out there's nothing left to my bank account they took 43.22$ (2,198.00Pesos) to my account i didn't even agree to this & i know i'm idiot for using my debit card i wont use debit anymore & also i hope i can get my money back because i saved up for that money please report this website if possible, also avoid going to this website.

UPDATE: Sorry for the late update. Fortunately i was able to get my money back even though resumebuild refunded my money I would *not* recommend resumebuild avoid resumebuild because they will charge you a lot of money even tho there's 5 star reviews (which is sketchy) avoid resumebuild 100% scam.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid resumebuild, they will steal all of your money.

Products used:
Resume

donovanr25
August 13th, 2021

I signed up for a month, but given the incredible assistance. In one week, I've completed more than I have in months! My queries were swiftly answered, and the advice and support I received were outstanding. This is a fantastic website, and I appreciate all of the help I've received. Thank you very much.

rebekahh12
January 25th, 2018

The 7 day subscription is great. However beware that you will be charged $29.95 at the end of the 7 days and the company is unwilling to reverse those charges if you did not realize you would be charged. They said that they sent an email with the automatic charge detailed, however I cannot find any such email in my records. If it was my error, so be it, however, most companies are willing to reverse a charge made under these circumstances. Resume build is not. Buyer beware.

benniev37
June 1st, 2021

Being a beginner user, ResumeBuild was the only software that helped me create an attractive CV for my job profile. Thumbs up!

leeannal2
May 21st, 2021

Super useful website! Created 02 resumes using Resume Build and the process was too easy. Templates were so appealing and I didn't face any issue at all. Definitely going to use it again & again.

mollyk64
April 14th, 2021

I appreciate the ease of using different templates, necessary editing, and voila we are all done! Later, I was confused at the time of downloading my resume but their support helped me in this. Will keep using this website for further needs!

lunag18
May 30th, 2021

Tool saves so much time and energy for creating a formal and professional resume. From selecting templates, feeding in information, editing it, and taking a printout was smooth as butter.

pedron25
April 29th, 2020

They make it seem like you can download your resume for a one time payment of $1.90 something. A few weeks later, they charge you over $50 for a subscription you didn't know you had. Tiny letters in the confirmation email they sent you are your only clue that you will be charged. To make it even harder to see it, they put those tiny letters at the end of the email, far from the confirmation button you have to press. Stay away, they are scammers who are looking to steal the money of people who are looking for jobs.

markn387
January 17th, 2020

SCAM. 100% SCAM. Exactly what everyone else here said: You sign up for a misleading $1.95/one week service, and they auto "renew" charge you $59 after one week, unaware that you had signed up for a new "subscription". If you dispute, they falsely tell you that you signed up for a trial and followed their terms of conditions. Also no email receipt of the $59 transaction. I found out through my bank statement. They give you no option of an auto renewal or choice of service plan.

andrewc1262
April 13th, 2021

Might be late, but at least I got such professional templates for my resume creation. Due to a bulk of options, I got confused while selecting one, but their support team suggested me later. Wanna thanks them!

Please do not visit this site as its a scam. Initially it will charge you very less amount for the trial then they will charge you after every seven days with three times higher amount. I have blocked my account just because of this stupid website.

By Shona b.
See more answers (3)

Scam. They charge you a $2 fee for the cost of one resume and then $59 every 12 weeks. $#*!ing $#*!heads.

By Nancy S.
See more answers (3)

By Shona b.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Resume Build staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Resume Build?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.3
Have a question about Resume Build?