Restyle

Restyle has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Restyle also ranks 12th among Goth sites.

How would you rate Restyle?

“Good quality items”

Iris G.
1/6/18

I have ordered from this website some clothing and acessories and I love every single one. The quality is really great and so is the price. The measurements on the website are accurate which makes it really easy to choose the right size. I totally recommend :)

“First and last”

Sarah B.
1/6/19

Ordered from the site for the first time and after about a week of ordering they come back to me saying they can't ship my package. A little disappointed, but I'm happy I was fully refunded. I would have given it a 3, if it wasn't for their annoying review site that has non stop emailing me asking for a review for a order I didn't receive. It's probably a good company, but with the experience I've been having from them I'd doubt I'd try again

sarahb611
January 6th, 2019
irisg16
January 6th, 2018
emmas178
January 8th, 2019
To be fair , the clothing is beautiful and original. The reason why i put a 2 on the review is because it took around 3 weeks/a month to ship after saying it would take 1 week , when emailed about it they were rude and did not address the issue , i emailed them again and was ignored . I tried reaching them through instagram , and i got blocked. When my package arrived all the jewelry pieces were broken , the dress i bought was also made of cheap fabric and ripped 2 weeks later . The shirt and the skirt were good quality , except the zipper which was flimsy. I'm sad i got a bad experience with them because i wanted to buy more from their website.
ilzed
October 18th, 2014
I ordered 2 T-shirts from this site a while back and was very happy with my purchase. Very high quality print and material ;)

I recomend it to anyone who likes goth and alternative clothing.

Questions? Get answers from the Restyle staff and other customers.

Restyle is a gothic and alternative worldwide brand selling unique designs. Handbags, jewellery, clothes and other accessories like headbands, and gloves.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Restyle?

Have a question about Restyle?