Restyle

Restyle has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Restyle ranks 21st among Goth sites.

How would you rate Restyle?

“Good quality items”

Iris G.
1/6/18

I have ordered from this website some clothing and acessories and I love every single one. The quality is really great and so is the price. The measurements on the website are accurate which makes it really easy to choose the right size. I totally recommend :)

“Terrible”

mandy m.
1/2/21

-Worst online service I've had!- I made a large purchase and they were so non-communicative, just didn't make sense when replying or didn't answer my actual questions during the whole order process. They sent me the wrong order and made me pay to return it to them for an exchange (which they claimed they would refund to me because it was their error). When they recieved the item they said they were sending it back with some free gifts for the inconvenience, but then the next day sent another message to say they didn't actually have it left in stock even though I specifically mentioned their low stock before even sending the item back, asking them to put one aside for me. They did not send anything back to me and did not refund me the amount they claimed they would, costing me hundreds of dollars for no item. They stopped replying to my emails calling them out in a polite, respectful manner simply asking them to follow through with their word. Just. Straight. Up. Theifs! Do not order from Restyle gothic clothing company!):

irisg16
January 6th, 2018

sarahb611
January 6th, 2019

Ordered from the site for the first time and after about a week of ordering they come back to me saying they can't ship my package. A little disappointed, but I'm happy I was fully refunded. I would have given it a 3, if it wasn't for their annoying review site that has non stop emailing me asking for a review for a order I didn't receive. It's probably a good company, but with the experience I've been having from them I'd doubt I'd try again

ilzed
October 18th, 2014

I ordered 2 T-shirts from this site a while back and was very happy with my purchase. Very high quality print and material;)

I recomend it to anyone who likes goth and alternative clothing.

mandym164
January 2nd, 2021

-Worst online service I've had!-

Just. Straight. Up. Theifs!

Do not order from Restyle gothic clothing company!):

emmas178
January 8th, 2019

To be fair, the clothing is beautiful and original. The reason why i put a 2 on the review is because it took around 3 weeks/a month to ship after saying it would take 1 week, when emailed about it they were rude and did not address the issue, i emailed them again and was ignored. I tried reaching them through instagram, and i got blocked. When my package arrived all the jewelry pieces were broken, the dress i bought was also made of cheap fabric and ripped 2 weeks later. The shirt and the skirt were good quality, except the zipper which was flimsy. I'm sad i got a bad experience with them because i wanted to buy more from their website.

Questions? Get answers from the Restyle staff and other customers.

Restyle is a gothic and alternative worldwide brand selling unique designs. Handbags, jewellery, clothes and other accessories like headbands, and gloves.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Restyle?

Have a question about Restyle?