Republic Services reviews

kellyk178
7/5/18

DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Republic Services. I have used them for the last 5 years, and there have been missed pickups with no notification or explanation. My trash had not been picked up since the last two weeks of May. I gave them until June, thinking maybe there was a mix up. THERE WAS NOT. There were unanticipated delays for an indeterminate amount of time. I was not notified by phone, email, or a letter in the mail. I had to call. I have called over 10 times in the last month, and finally cancelled my service. My trash was FINALLY picked up the last week in June, and I was told that the barrels would be picked up that same day. It is July 5th and my barrels, despite multiple phone calls and same day confirmation promises from Republic services, MY BARRELS ARE STILL AT THE END OF MY DRIVEWAY. Those barrels have been sitting there since the last two weeks of May. If you want reliable, professional, and affordable refuse service, save yourself the trouble, and don't even call Republic Services. I went to Willimantic Waste, and they are almost $100.00 cheaper and have been wonderful!

andresa9
6/4/18

They offer a good price, but they force you to sign a contract. If you decide to cancel the contract, they not only force you to pay, but also do not remove the container from your building. I had a three-year contract with them, but I decided to cancel it because I did not need it anymore. They did not accept the cancellation. They left the container full for several months and I had to pay extra to empty it. They left it in my building and refused to remove it until the contract ends. If you have a small business, don't hire Republic Services.

Questions? Get answers from the Republic Services staff and other customers.

Republic Services?