Review of RentJungle

Tel: +1-877-300-2505
rental+8dd225@rentjungle.com

michelled364
5/20/19

They advertise apartments starting at low prices which are total lies. In actuality, the max prices is what ALL the apartments they list are starting out at.

jenniferp106
6/13/16

Everytime I go to look on this site I see prices I can't believe. The posts say they are updated wishing a day, week, or month. I stick to the ones that are updated weekly. I then go and check the actual apartment sites and either the city was typed in wrong or the prices are reflective of years ago. It's so annoying and a waste of time. Better to use known sites like Trulia, Zillow and Lovely.

anag36
2/4/16

I stumbled upon this site by accident, I was so happy to find all the affordable listings, I filled out about 30 to 40 rental requests. I then checked my email only to find out I had to pay to contact any landlords so all my sent messages never got to any landlords never was I told I had to pay a fee. I spent 3hours on this site reviewing and filling out requests. Requests that will never get to any landlord or some may not even exist. I then googled many addresses only to find out they are not for rent, some never were and some are not active any longer. Some addresses dont even exist. Wow if thats not a scam I dont know what is. This is horrible I was so excited to find this site I really liked the layout and descriptions I also was so happy to find rentals I could afford. What a shock I am so disappointed!!! People do not deserve this.

evand12
7/18/15

I had never heard of Rent Jungle until I was recently looking to advertise my 2 unit house. I decided to advertise on the site because their rates were so much lower than other similar sites and I've always had bad results from Craigslist. Rent Jungle charges only $47 per month. The last time I advertised my house, I paid $150 on another site.

I had a few issues using the site initially. I couldn't get photos of my building onto the site. However, their customer service team responded in minutes and resolved the issue.

I started receiving calls and emails the next day, and have filled both units already! I had more applications than I could handle actually.

Despite the minor technical issues, I would definitely recommend Rent Jungle if you are looking for a place to advertise your rental units.

aleciap
6/9/15

Rent Jungle is taking ads that have been removed from For Rent by Owner and placing them on their site. Over a yr ago I advertised and rented a home on For Rent by Owner. I removed the ad as soon as the property was rented. A yr later I started to get calls from people about the property. I tried to get the ad removed from Rent Jungle's site to no avail. My tenants are not happy to have people stopping by inquiring about the property. My For Rent by Owner account shows that the prooerty is not available. However, it is still on Rent Jungle's website and they have a link going to For Rent by Owner's website.

Response from Jon P., RentJungle Representative
Alecia, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Any listing on the site that is incorrect or old is always removed within 48 hours when reported by a user. Of course it is not there intentionally. Please send the address of the old listing to customercare at rentjungle.com so we can delete it ASAP.
edwardh40
1/9/15

I did not receive one call or email on my ad that ran in November. I cancelled and my credit card was billed anyway. Avoid at all costs.

Response from Jon P., RentJungle Representative
Edward, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We attempted to contact you yesterday via phone and email. Despite not touching base, we have proactively issued you a full refund of all charges back to your card. Please contact us at customercare at rentjungle.com if you have any further issues and we will respond immediately.
gavinw
6/24/10

This is by far the best site I have used to find an apartment. It is such a pain to file through craigslist postings and other sites almost never have what I want. The thing I love most about Rent Jungle is its "map view". Although the rent comparison tool was pretty neat too. Overall, a great site I would recommend to anyone.

Anyone is able to post their listing on Rent Jungle. This is the case with most real estate websites. So therefore, you should use caution and protect yourself from common scams. You can read more here https://www.rentjungle.com/about/scams/

By Jon P., RentJungle Representative

John, thank you for your question. Yes, Rent Jungle has over 3 million monthly user sessions and is indeed a legit business. Those who do not get leads on the site are rare. And in those cases we are happy to offer a full refund of any fees paid.

By Jon P., RentJungle Representative

Hi Lynne, we are a legit website with over 1 million monthly users. Regarding your question, anyone is able to post their listing on Rent Jungle. This is the case with most real estate websites. If someone is asking for money to view listing data, I would not give it to them. You can read more here about common scams https://www.rentjungle.com/about/scams/ . Unfortunately this is an issue with all sites. Please let us know how we can help

By Jon P., RentJungle Representative

Hi Diana, we are a legit website with over 1 million monthly users. Regarding your question, anyone is able to post their listing on Rent Jungle. This is the case with most real estate websites. So therefore, you should use caution and protect yourself from common scams. You can read more here https://www.rentjungle.com/about/scams/ . Unfortunately this is an issue with all sites. Please let us know how we can help

By Jon P., RentJungle Representative

Questions? Get answers from the RentJungle staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RentJungle