RentGuarantee.us

RentGuarantee.us has a consumer rating of 3.61 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RentGuarantee.us also ranks 2nd among Property Management sites.

How would you rate RentGuarantee.us?

“Just Moved In!”

Maria H.
11/23/17

This company over delivers! 3 Days later and I am in! Good Job! Teresa helped me find a place quick and the customer service was 5 Star! I recommend them 100%

“No help”

Maritza H.
4/13/20

This site is no help to people honestly needing assistance in finding a place to live. You pay the money and then they send you a general list of websites that are also no help. Your better off doing the research yourself. When I was unable to get the information or the help needed I asked for a refund. I was denied the refund due to not basically spending more money on doing all the work myself. Please just go to apartment rental websites yourself and save yourself the time, money, hassle.

maryr154
March 4th, 2016
My credit and criminal record not the greatest. Always relied on a roommate to put lease in their name. This worked out great. I was able to get a house in my name without any problems. Very affordable ...these guys delivered as promised! Thanks again rentguarantee..I just wish they had more locations...Tempe was kind of far for me but well worth the trip. Jermaine
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We can make homes available to you in virtually any city.

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Sometimes the site doesn't recognize the cell carrier if it is a VOIP service. Sign-up to move in can take a day or as long as it takes for you to find suitable housing. We don't normally lease our own properties, but sell them. This is due to our contracts with our investors who are expecting a return. Call 480-719-0000 for info. Thanks for your question & have an awesome day.

Yes. Call us @480-719-0000

See more answers (2)

Due to volume of calls and appointments, we have converted to online virtual appointments. If you give us a call, we can send you a link and set you up an appointment. You may also set up an appointment @ www.rentguarantee.net

See more answers (2)

Let's put it this way Landon.. You may be confused when you say that you wouldn't risk your money, yet when someone provides you with something you would otherwise have absolutely no way of getting because the risk ultimately falls on the provider, are you a victim or are you the beneficiary of the strategic efforts of a company willing to take a risk on your obviously blotchy financial history. Enough is enough with the sentiments. If you are going to provide advice to someone with a question, my advice would be to have a better solution than to criticize a company's grounds for doing business and it's standards for risk assessment and time / money management when dealing with otherwise credit unworthy applicants. If you would like to have a more technical discussion with me to further your understanding of sub-prime mortgage origination and business principles when dealing with high risk clients, please call me @ 480-719-0000. I challenge you to do your homework before calling as to not dilute the integrity of our conversation.

See more answers (2)

Alot of folks submit info and never follow up. We offer the option to call us once you have submitted the info on our form @ www.rentguarantee.us We will give you a call Clifton.

We can help you relocate.Call us @ 480-719-0000

By Jay E., Director of Operations

We always answer the phones for our clients. We are undergoing an upgrade in telephone service right now to deal with volume. Send an email to admin@rentguarantee.us

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Becoming an agent is easy. Simply apply online through our online application @ www.rentguarantee.net

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Rent Guarantee works with everyone. Bad credit, no credit, clean record or not, we have options for you!

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the RentGuarantee.us staff and other customers.

We underwrite lease agreements for tenants who
have the hardest time getting into a new home
due to a questionable past, or hardship.

We work on both sides of the fence...
Protect the rights of the tenant, while
assuring the landlord of consistent monthly
revenue. It's very simple. In most cases we can get your
security deposit waived, saving you money for your family.

Register with us once, and for life,
you will be covered under our wing.

jaye47
Jay E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RentGuarantee.us?

Have a question about RentGuarantee.us?