RentGuarantee.us

RentGuarantee.us has a consumer rating of 3.61 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RentGuarantee.us also ranks 3rd among Property Management sites.

How would you rate RentGuarantee.us?

“Just Moved In!”

Maria H.
11/23/17

This company over delivers! 3 Days later and I am in! Good Job! Teresa helped me find a place quick and the customer service was 5 Star! I recommend them 100%

“No help”

Maritza H.
4/13/20

This site is no help to people honestly needing assistance in finding a place to live. You pay the money and then they send you a general list of websites that are also no help. Your better off doing the research yourself. When I was unable to get the information or the help needed I asked for a refund. I was denied the refund due to not basically spending more money on doing all the work myself. Please just go to apartment rental websites yourself and save yourself the time, money, hassle.

maryr154
March 4th, 2016
My credit and criminal record not the greatest. Always relied on a roommate to put lease in their name. This worked out great. I was able to get a house in my name without any problems. Very affordable ...these guys delivered as promised! Thanks again rentguarantee..I just wish they had more locations...Tempe was kind of far for me but well worth the trip. Jermaine
maritzah14
April 13th, 2020
rodgerr9
March 3rd, 2017
* is worse than crooked Hillary! He doesn't have an office at 123 E Baseline Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283 or any other place, Check out and research all his lies and you'll see and discover. Don't believe any of these positive posts because their generated by Rent Guarantee, believe me. He got me for $700 in six week and I was probably luck. Jay Edward, Rent Guarantee & Lynxource Are straight up Frauds! You've been WARNED!

*Personal information redacted by admin
mariah268
November 23rd, 2017
damiend16
January 14th, 2017
These guys are scammers and they are really good at it, don't believe anything they say. If you don't like your money you can give it to them.
Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep
It's always nice to see haters on here... especially when they aren't even clients...
skyb10
May 30th, 2016
*******000 these people r very rude she gave me the owners number n said if hes not in a bad mood he wont yell at you so i call him n he hangs up on me ... rude people
Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep
This person never called anyone in our office.
michaelc422
March 23rd, 2017
It's about time someone cared about the little guy... Between the wife's felony and my eviction, we might as well have been living under a bridge.... Jay Edward and his team are lifesavers. I recommend this service to anyone.. Rent Guarantee is the best!
judyf26
August 24th, 2016
It is very saddening to really try and find a home to rent and you all guarantee service, well your company is a liar. They take people's money and then say they will present you with a certificate, but blah blah. Rip-off and very rude and does not keep employees due to unprofessional service.
Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep
First of all, our services are guaranteed. As we have always stated and have never changed our policy, the clients find homes they like and connect us with the owner-manager and we work from there. If you have an issue, simply call us. We are open 7 days a week. Your complaint is proven to be without merit.
benjamino6
March 1st, 2016
Verified purchase
A family member of mine, was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got into some trouble. Because of this he was unable to find a home to live in. So glad we came across their website and gave them a call. They were very friendly with us and aggressive in their process of getting our lease approved and we were able to move into the home of our choice. It was amazing and we were lost without them. Thanks Cassie, thanks ray!
bobbyc38
June 2nd, 2016
Thank you Rent Guarantee! It has been 2 months since I have been moved into my home and I just want to recommend these guys to anyone with credit issues. The Empower Program helped us tremendously... I am working on getting my 2nd house and it feels amazing to be the boss! Jay was an awesome mentor and I feel proud to call him my friend! Thanks again guys!

Tip for consumers: Don't focus on the weakness of the whiners and complainers. They are the reason for their own failures. Look at all the success stories vs. the idiots complaining about people who have nothing to complain about except someone's attitude. I would be willing to tell anyone about my struggles and how these people helped me.

amandal80
March 1st, 2016
I have 2 felonies, and my boyfriend has an eviction on his record. Kassie from www.RentGuarantee.us helped us get into a place in less than a week.

I had to search for a place I liked... Jay talked to the owner of the house for like 20 minutes then POOF! Just like that, we were in.. The ultimate hookup. I recommend them to everyone and anyone who has bad credit or a criminal history on their back.

Jay answers calls at midnight. Kassie is on top of her emails.. It just felt so good for a company to actually embrace us for doing well for a change.

Thanks!!
mertinag
May 26th, 2016
Jay really???? I have two inboxes with people unhappy with you. Youuuuuuu. I told you i was gonna write a review did you think i woild lie. Why take my money if it wasnt enough then text me saying i was broke. Like i said i gave what was asked and if it aSnt enough why not correct me yalk on bull$#*! and when i referred to myself as a customer you put. Question marks like i wasnt one. Look im no victim. I just felt as a company this could have been haandled differently but if you want to continue in this unprofessional manner thats cool too. But like i keep requesting to speak with yout boss and i still havent heard from him instead i keep getting the idiot that started the $#*!. You are wrong hands down.
Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep
It is so unfortunate these days that people would still self-victimize over color and social status simply because they weren't able to achieve certain desired results. It's clear this woman is angry all by herself.The truth is, whoever this woman purports to be, she only had $25.00 of a standard $45.00 administrative cost. When she called us days later to find out what happened, we told her that she needed to complete her application fee or it would be returned to her. No application would be processed without it. If this is impossible to believe, call us@ 480-719-0000 and find out exactly how we treat our "clients", with reciprocated respect. What people don't understand is that just because they wave money at us, doesn't make them a client and we are under no obligation to service them. Furthermore, as unfortunate as it may sound, we are not a customer service based entity. Our focus is to make money for our investors, as it is for most companies. Our particular industry services the needs of those disadvantaged based on criminal history or credit issues, not egotistical race baiters. More than half of our clients are people of color from all walks. Might I add, this person offered to fight us outside the office in Tempe, AZ. This review is bogus and I personally call bull$#*!.

Jay Edward
kendrat7
September 12th, 2016
I have never heard of a company that does what this one does. At first I was skeptical, but within a few days, I was in a place and had no problems with the transition. Thanks guys! Kudos to Rosario!! She was super helpful and got us going really fast.
neriahs
March 25th, 2016
I am a single parent with a felony and a eviction thanks to my ex. I couldn't have done anything without these guys. I ran in circles for months trying to rent a home or an apartment for my daughter and I. No one would rent to me. I was about to give up on everything when I found the Empower Program. I gave Jay a call he had me come into the office; from there he helped me through the whole process of purchasing a home for nothing. And I mean nothing. Without these guys I would still be living with family and moving around every few months. I am very thankful for them.
Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep
Thanks for the great review Neriah!
kaylar16
March 2nd, 2016
I have bad credit and a felony. I am so grateful to have stumbled on their website when I had. I have had trouble finding an apartment complex that will let me lease from them because of my felony. When I went into the office we began the process quickly. I wouldn't be living where I do without them. Thank you guys.
gagef
March 4th, 2016
I had a felony. But rent guarantee made sure I was able to get a place! Would never have been able to get a place without them!
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We can make homes available to you in virtually any city.

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Sometimes the site doesn't recognize the cell carrier if it is a VOIP service. Sign-up to move in can take a day or as long as it takes for you to find suitable housing. We don't normally lease our own properties, but sell them. This is due to our contracts with our investors who are expecting a return. Call 480-719-0000 for info. Thanks for your question & have an awesome day.

Yes. Call us @480-719-0000

See more answers (2)

Due to volume of calls and appointments, we have converted to online virtual appointments. If you give us a call, we can send you a link and set you up an appointment. You may also set up an appointment @ www.rentguarantee.net

See more answers (2)

Let's put it this way Landon.. You may be confused when you say that you wouldn't risk your money, yet when someone provides you with something you would otherwise have absolutely no way of getting because the risk ultimately falls on the provider, are you a victim or are you the beneficiary of the strategic efforts of a company willing to take a risk on your obviously blotchy financial history. Enough is enough with the sentiments. If you are going to provide advice to someone with a question, my advice would be to have a better solution than to criticize a company's grounds for doing business and it's standards for risk assessment and time / money management when dealing with otherwise credit unworthy applicants. If you would like to have a more technical discussion with me to further your understanding of sub-prime mortgage origination and business principles when dealing with high risk clients, please call me @ 480-719-0000. I challenge you to do your homework before calling as to not dilute the integrity of our conversation.

See more answers (2)

Alot of folks submit info and never follow up. We offer the option to call us once you have submitted the info on our form @ www.rentguarantee.us We will give you a call Clifton.

We can help you relocate.Call us @ 480-719-0000

By Jay E., Director of Operations

We always answer the phones for our clients. We are undergoing an upgrade in telephone service right now to deal with volume. Send an email to admin@rentguarantee.us

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Becoming an agent is easy. Simply apply online through our online application @ www.rentguarantee.net

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Rent Guarantee works with everyone. Bad credit, no credit, clean record or not, we have options for you!

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the RentGuarantee.us staff and other customers.

We underwrite lease agreements for tenants who
Have the hardest time getting into a new home
Due to a questionable past, or hardship.

We work on both sides of the fence...
Protect the rights of the tenant, while
Assuring the landlord of consistent monthly
Revenue. It's very simple. In most cases we can get your
Security deposit waived, saving you money for your family.

Register with us once, and for life,
You will be covered under our wing.

Jay E.
Director of Operations
Jay Edward created Rent Guarantee in March of 2014 to benefit business owners with a focus on real estate and rental properties. Coincidentally, a majority of clients who use the service have affected credit and/or criminal histories. This venture proves to be a successful one, especially with the support of thousands of real estate agents and management professionals across the country.. Jay continues to push some of the most innovative and rewarding programs on the market, even in the face of adversity. Feel free to shoot him an email at jay@rentguarantee.us and tell him what he can do to make this company more efficient.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RentGuarantee.us?

Have a question about RentGuarantee.us?