Rent-2-own.house

Rent-2-own.house has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rent-2-own.house ranks 434th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Rent-2-own.house?

“It's a scam!”

Tina M.
8/22/18

If you do decide to take a chance use a gift card! That way the will not have access to your bank account. Because the will continue to take out their $49. Payments. Everything on there you can find on Zillow or any other realtor site.

tinam257
August 22nd, 2018

maryj117
September 14th, 2017

Upon receiving my listing of houses, I did a Google Search and found that none of the houses were listed within my preferred area. They weren't even listed within my state! Go ahead... Type in the house description and see what pops up... Use parenthesis and type it in exactly as it appears on the listing. They copied and pasted the description from other website listings. It's all totally and completely fake.

habibw
September 16th, 2017

I received a call from a rent-2-own. House agent phone number *******277 and was advised that they can help me get a house but I would have to pay to a credit agency, I received a listing of homes and I was told that they can not give the addresses to these homes because the home owners did not want me to have them so my wife did a little research and found all of these scam comments on rent-2-own. House, so I decided not to go through with them anymore, they asked me to pay 120.00 dollars to the credit agency which I still do not understand why, I was trying to image search these homes to find out the locations of the home.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rent-2-own.house staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rent-2-own.house?

Have a question about Rent-2-own.house?