Renda.net

Renda.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Renda.net ranks 119th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate Renda.net?

“Good purchase”

Luis G.
7/2/21

Really excellent products. Fast shipping to Malta. Recommended for those looking for quality Italian products.

luisg533
July 2nd, 2021

Products used:
Tonno, vino, pasta, olio

Questions? Get answers from the Renda.net staff and other customers.

We specialise in fine Sicilian products. We select quality products that the land, the sea and the producers can offer.

Business History

The shop was first opened in the 1950s. In 1985 my grandfather took over the shop and later my father became the owner. Today I am dedicated to promoting the 'Renda' brand and quality Sicilian products around the world.

luigir13
Luigi R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Renda.net?

Have a question about Renda.net?