This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Reliance Net Connect

Reliance Net Connect

Reliance Net Connect has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reliance Net Connect also ranks 90th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate Reliance Net Connect?

“Hello Reliance”

Prem K.
3/7/14

Hello Reliance, I Bought Reliance Device Last Month. But Now its having Problems. Its not installed. Many time I contacted Support Team. But they not Respond. I need New Device. i have warranty.

williamd48
September 15th, 2014
India's one of the largest network which is serving a good piece of network all over the country. Really the network is providing the best data connection as even the persons who are residing in the village can get the hi speed net connect which is serving at its best to the people.
premk2
March 7th, 2014
Hello Reliance,

Questions? Get answers from the Reliance Net Connect staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reliance Net Connect?

Have a question about Reliance Net Connect?