RelianceDigital.in

RelianceDigital.in has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RelianceDigital.in also ranks 239th among Electronics sites. The most common issues with RelianceDigital.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate RelianceDigital.in?

“Review - reliancedigital.in RELIANCE DIGITAL OR...”

John S.
7/7/16

I have made 100 of calls after that to customer care to know about my product status and every call they have given me a different timeline. Till today I have not received my product or any back up unit. Customer care says the product will deliver in the evening and in the evening they says in the morning. I have started getting fed up and do not need my product to be repaired by bull shit RESQ services. Also no response from service center received till now. There was one gentleman Rakesh - 7835007923 who promised that the product will be delivered by 6th July but to my surprised his phone was switched off for entire day of 6th July. NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM RELIANCE DIGITAL OR TAKE ANY RELIANCE PRODUCT. U WILL BE TRAPPED Customer Copy : 175143

johns1212
July 7th, 2016
I have started getting fed up and do not need my product to be repaired by bull $#*! RESQ services.
Also no response from service center received till now. There was one gentleman Rakesh - *******923 who promised that the product will be delivered by 6th July but to my surprised his phone was switched off for entire day of 6th July.

Customer Copy : 175143

Questions? Get answers from the RelianceDigital.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RelianceDigital.in?

Have a question about RelianceDigital.in?