Review of Reliablesite

Reliablesite reviews

ernestm93
11/15/19
The 10 min setup took 2 days. First the OS install was stuck, then the control panel wasn't installed and when we finally pulled the plug it still wasn't properly licensed. On top of it, they blocked our hosted desktop admin IP and refused to whitelist. I strongly do not recommend this company.
non271
7/24/19
Best servers in Miami. Best prices, best support, best network. I recommend buying dedicated servers from them.
gabriels127
6/29/19
A service that never goes down cannot be evaluated. So I always discard the "never had a problem with them" because that talks well about hardware, not support.
I've been Reliablesite for several years, and now I am leaving them. Why? Because of the basic and taciturn support.
Each and every time I had a hardware issue, they don't contact you back until they solved the problem. No matter if that takes 15' or several hours. That's not good. One has to keep the client informed of your progress.
A week before I was completing the migration out of Reliablesite of my only dedicated server, they came up with an urgent "datacenter migration" that implied an IP change.
So, while I am writing this review, I am waiting for 2 hours now that support guys update the cPanel license with the new IP. TWO HOURS so far to login to cpanel, update the ip, click submit, and voila! Happy customer.
As you see, poor planning, zero bottleneck avoidance.
I hope this review warns you about this company.
Regards

Update!
the two hour wait ended up in SIX HOURS. They took six hours to update my cpanel license. As of today, I am finishing to move my business away from this company.

Tip for consumers: If you don't need support and your business is not critical, go ahead.

anandm10
6/20/19
The company takes your money - Forgets you after that
1. Initially, I purchased a dedicated server with Rapid Deploy an automated setup of them. I realized that # of threads needed more so I asked them to replace this server with a new one. Denied it.
2. 3 days additional IPs I requested they not replying
mikeg370
Mike G.
4/18/17
I have servers in both Reliablesite data centers (New York City metro and Miami, Florida) and can say that you can't beat the service at their price points. I hope they offer more data centers in the future so I can migrate some of my other servers over.
rajaa8
Raja A.
11/20/16
Firstly, I was amazed by their pricing structure and their confidence of offering 7 days free trial. I straight away opted for paid subscription and I was not wrong about my selection. They are way better than any other service I previously used. Their support team is very friendly and fast. They will reply to my ticket within 5 to 10 minutes and always perform their tasks well. I highly recommend them.
jorgem80
Jorge M.
10/15/16
I purchased a rapid deploy server at 4 AM on a Sunday. Was setup instantly as advertised.

I opened a ticket with support about an hour later with a few questions and had a reply within minutes. Couldn't be happier.
jordanc71
Jordan C.
8/17/16
I've used probably a half dozen different hosting providers over the last ten years, and Reliablesite.net is the ONLY one who has managed to keep my business.

Server pricing is competitive, support is rapid (I've never had to wait more than a few hours, even for big jobs like swapping in new hardware - and even on weekends.)

If your looking at hosting providers give them a whirl - you wont be disappointed.
khans11
khan s.
8/7/16
My experience with reliablesite.net is great im using this hosting from year+ i have bought dedicated server from reliablesite.net and i must say one of the best hosting i ever use not a single min down time and amazing very quick support always!!!
josafs
Josaf S.
4/25/16
The Reliablesite has a good prices and his support staff always is helpful when is needed. The servers have high level uptime. It is a great partnership during these 4 years
matts232
Matt S.
12/28/15
You guys helped me out of a rough spot, continuously love your support, service, prices, and I'll never shop anywhere else.

Any potential chance of you guys expanding across the country? I'd like to get rid of my DC's in LA and CHI and transfer to you guys :D
jackieg87
Jackie G.
12/23/15
Great service, love the rapid deployment of services. DDoS protection is pretty good, most attacks we get are <3-4 Gbit. They go unnoticed.
denis2
Deni S.
12/16/15
I have been dealing with servers, hosting, control panels since the beginning of the era where things were just starting to pick up, like 1996. Since, our company has been a provider and reseller in this area with so many different providers. We built trust, put in hours and years of experience into previous providers, none match what we have found with Reliablesite.net. They are always friendly, they respond in professional manner and time, they offer great deals and pricing. I honestly can't think of anything bad with them. It's only been 6 months, there were some downs but nothing huge and nothing they didn't fix. I guess the only thing I would suggest would be to increate their deployment (1) and send a short message or setup some kind of notification via SMS or something to inform their clients of any down times happening or planned (2). As a business, it doesn't hurt to let your customer know that there might be an interruption rather then them finding out. However, I'm not going to stress over that and neither should ReliableSite.net crew, they are doing a great job and we are proud to be partners with them to be able to provide our customer with solutions.
jimmyb77
Jimmy B.
12/15/15
Moved over from Softlayer to ReliableSite. The overall experience has been fantastic and I'm paying less for much newer hardware.
michaelt365
Michael T.
6/2/15
ReliableSite has been an amazing experience so far. My server was setup in less than the advertised time (24-48 hours), and has been flawless ever since. My users never have any latency issues, and my server has been online 24/7 with no outages since its setup. The customer support is amazing, and I even received a reply at 4am on one ticket I had with a control panel question.

I would definitely recommend ReliableSite to others.
timb244
Tim B.
5/4/15
The performance and service from the Reliablesite Datacenter and its people is top notch. They have made the transition to a dedicated server painless.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality provider.

Thanks...
roberta212
Robert A.
5/2/15
I can't remember the last time my server was down. Support is fast and pricing is very competitive. I have referred many freinds, all very satisfied as well.
andyi14
Andy I.
4/29/15
I would give you all 5 stars but I have had a few issues with the customer support portal. I know how hard it is to get that stuff right I am fighting it myself and I only have 3k subscribers. THe problems I am seeing/having is because of the 3 separate systems used. I hate WHMCS as much as the next guy so I see why you don't use it for everything but smartertrack can be very confusing. For instance sometimes I pull up my DMCA notices when I want to reply to something and it only shows as 1 ticket requiring a reply so I reply to it then days or weeks later I get a notice asking if I have taken care of another DMCA notice that didnt show up on my dashboard. I find myself having to have your ticket system email me a list of all my tickets in order to find tickets that somehow were missed.

Also your miami IPs geolocate to NJ. Some people may find that to be a problem.
jeffu14
Jeff U.
3/9/15
Sad to see Reliable leaving the shared hosting space. The have been a bright spot in a landscape full of questionable providers. Support is second to none.
thes25
The S.
12/12/14
I signed up with ReliableSite because they offer up to date servers for a good price. I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

Highly recommended!
ryann80
Ryan N.
11/7/14
Great servers with high bandwidth. Customer service is prompt. No constant upselling just reliable products. I recommend to all!
marinu
Marin U.
11/6/14
Great prices, great uptime, great support. I recommend ReliableSite to everyone I know looking for dedicated servers.
kevine61
Kevin E.
10/27/14
I have only been a customer of ReliableSite for a few months, but they have shone in every facet in that short period. What few customer service requests I had were answered within minutes. My service has been fantastically stable. And of course, the value cannot be beat!
mikev76
Mike V.
10/23/14
I have been a customer since October 2013. Overall customer service has been fast, uptime has been excellent, and I'm finalizing moving my servers from all of my other providers over to ReliableSite this month. Saving about 25% over my other providers for the same or better service and hardware!
williaml308
William L.
10/16/14
My server has been up and no downtime since the day I purchased, that's 6 months now. Great network and servers. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the Reliablesite staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Reliablesite