Reliablesite

Reliablesite has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 99 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Reliablesite most frequently mention dedicated server and bare metal. Reliablesite ranks 7th among Server sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.8%

• I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Reliablesite?

“Very helpful”

Pearl L.
4/29/21

Was looking for a credible server hosting provider in LA, and I certainly ended up here. Once I confirmed the deal, support immediately guided me on setup & all. There are no major issues except minor bumps. Very helpful.

“Beware ReliableSite”

Ari M.
4/23/20

I recently bought a server from them it was setup I spent hours setting it up with everything I needed and then a few hours later they canceled my account and blocked me from accessing their site with no explanation. This company is a fraud and I would stay away from them at all costs spend the extra money and go with OVH or Cheaper alternative the ReliableSite SpinServers. This company is a fraud.

customer service (4)
edwardb500
December 10th, 2020

I just love how quickly your support guys respond whenever there's a problem. With their constant help, my IT guy was able to customize a suitable dedicated server as per our business needs. Everything works great. Kudos.

pearll38
April 29th, 2021

roberceg
February 16th, 2021

Setting up servers seemed really effortless this time. It was a bit horrible when we did it through another hosting provider. Their team also educated our developers about SSH keys and access. Thank you.

rosettas18
January 28th, 2021

Been using their bare metal serves for Multiple locations with ZERO downsides, however I put equal effort as their team does. Together, I enjoy faster download speeds and fine data recovery facilities. Bandwidth is also not limited. I really appreciate all these things.

lloydte
July 20th, 2021

100% satisfied with the 24/7 up-time running servers. Thanks a lot for the fine service. Keep it up.

rosel333
December 25th, 2020

Been using their bare metal servers for months with zero downtime issues. Altogether, the service stands as a perfect solution that helped us to build a solid infrastructure that can easily handle traffic spikes.

markb2843
March 23rd, 2021

We've worked with several hosting providers in the past, but have never received the top-notch service and server quality as we found on Reliablesite. The slow load time issues have also been solved. Thank you so much.

arim23
April 23rd, 2020

gabriels127
June 29th, 2019

A service that never goes down cannot be evaluated. So I always discard the "never had a problem with them" because that talks well about hardware, not support.
I've been Reliablesite for several years, and now I am leaving them. Why? Because of the basic and taciturn support.
Each and every time I had a hardware issue, they don't contact you back until they solved the problem. No matter if that takes 15' or several hours. That's not good. One has to keep the client informed of your progress.
A week before I was completing the migration out of Reliablesite of my only dedicated server, they came up with an urgent "datacenter migration" that implied an IP change.
So, while I am writing this review, I am waiting for 2 hours now that support guys update the cPanel license with the new IP. TWO HOURS so far to login to cpanel, update the ip, click submit, and voila! Happy customer.
As you see, poor planning, zero bottleneck avoidance.
I hope this review warns you about this company.
Regards

Update!
The two hour wait ended up in SIX HOURS. They took six hours to update my cpanel license. As of today, I am finishing to move my business away from this company.

Tip for consumers:
If you don't need support and your business is not critical, go ahead.

Dedicated server

dorothym536
March 17th, 2021

Best server facility we've been in. Gives us the ability to control everything at the click of a button. All of our infrastructures are now technically sound. Will ask for further development soon.

juanitar88
April 7th, 2021

Servers were set up on the same day and I am really happy with the overall speed. Their 24/7 quick customer support solved my queries very patiently.

ericm1156
March 18th, 2021

Servers were good, but don't use them if you use them for gaming. If you're a server owner you can relate to this, servers get ddosed often. My server got ddosed two times, and not even at impressive attacks, but the server host decided to null route us twice, and then cancel us immediately after. This was on a $100/month dedicated as well.If you are using this for gaming, please just use ovh or something else. The only reason I used this was because of the good locations.

Tip for consumers:
they have good servers, but they're not reliable and might terminate you on their own notice.

dedicated servers

nickih26
February 23rd, 2021

I have grown out of a shared hosting setup and chose ReliableSite as our dedicated server solution. Everything has been very smooth so far. The pricing is just the icing on top.

jameskb
July 9th, 2021

Since joining hands with Reliablesite, we have been thoroughly impressed with the excellent service and support offered by you guys. The servers are really very responsive and the competitive pricing definitely makes renting servers over here super affordable.

jamier348
February 8th, 2021

Since shaking hands with Reliablesite, I have been thoroughly impressed with the service and support offered by them. My servers are very responsive, and the competitive pricing makes renting servers very affordable. Thank you so much.

georgei236
March 12th, 2021

Servers are deployed within the hour, emails for assistance are answered promptly, and till now I haven't faced any issue with their servers.

martinar34
May 27th, 2021

Since shifting to their bare metal servers, we are enjoying high-level data encryption. Workload is no longer a thing for us to worry about. Thanks to ReliableSite.

marthah671
March 7th, 2021

Thanks for the 24/7 support! The Intel Core i7 6700K server was set up within 10 minutes, and the monthly price charged for it is even affordable as compared to other server hosting services. The best thing, the server speed is reliable.

matiast3
January 9th, 2021

Their AMD Ryzen dedicated server is blazing fast and the network has been very reliablesite. We are now quite happy to work under 100% network availability.

elliotg32
January 14th, 2021

Reliablesite offers the best and fastest connectivity servers to us along with a wide variety of available hardware. Also, they were very friendly in answering any questions.

amandac1518
July 16th, 2021

All three of my IT companies are running smoothly, enjoying 100% client satisfaction. I literally regret not migrating to bare metal earlier.

Tip for consumers:
What do you think would have been helpful to know?

Products used:
Shoes, jackets, belts, cosmetics, etc.

evap92
July 2nd, 2021

No connectivity or server crashing issues! Really, I got the best hosting service. Highly recommended!

monroee5
June 17th, 2021

Completely hassle-free hosting service. Setting it up was no pressure at all with zero technical issues! 5 stars from me.

kristenm442
July 27th, 2021

Speed over hundreds of our websites has been boosted significantly. Their hosting service turned out really accommodating.

rajaa8
Raja A.
November 20th, 2016
Verified purchase

Firstly, I was amazed by their pricing structure and their confidence of offering 7 days free trial. I straight away opted for paid subscription and I was not wrong about my selection. They are way better than any other service I previously used. Their support team is very friendly and fast. They will reply to my ticket within 5 to 10 minutes and always perform their tasks well. I highly recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the Reliablesite staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reliablesite?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about Reliablesite?