Reliablesite

Reliablesite has a consumer rating of 4.52 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reliablesite also ranks 22nd among Server sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.4%

• I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Reliablesite?

“Firstly, I was amazed by their pricing structure and...”

Raja A.
11/20/16

Firstly, I was amazed by their pricing structure and their confidence of offering 7 days free trial. I straight away opted for paid subscription and I was not wrong about my selection. They are way better than any other service I previously used. Their support team is very friendly and fast. They will reply to my ticket within 5 to 10 minutes and always perform their tasks well. I highly recommend them.

“Beware ReliableSite”

Ari M.
4/23/20

I recently bought a server from them it was setup I spent hours setting it up with everything I needed and then a few hours later they canceled my account and blocked me from accessing their site with no explanation. This company is a fraud and I would stay away from them at all costs spend the extra money and go with OVH or Cheaper alternative the ReliableSite SpinServers. This company is a fraud.

customer service (4)
arim23
April 23rd, 2020
josafs
Josaf S.
April 25th, 2016
Verified purchase
The Reliablesite has a good prices and his support staff always is helpful when is needed. The servers have high level uptime. It is a great partnership during these 4 years
amrh14
May 20th, 2020
I buy dedicated server from them today and the payment done as per invoice generated in my account. Then I receive e-mail from them that my order suspended until I send them my credit card copy with all details. As per central bank instructions to not share my credit card details with any one. I am trying to contact them they reply I have to send my credit card details. As per my knowledge my credit card details has saved in my account in hidden and secure payment connections. Is it allow any company to ask your to send copy from your credit card with security bin?. Please take care.
rsu
December 5th, 2019
Their support is the worst I have ever encountered.
Upon confronting them about how bad it is, they choose to block me via support interface, discord and skype.
Now my server will be cancelled with live clients. Worst of the worst. Even Alpharacks get some credit when you realize how bad this company is
ernestm93
November 15th, 2019
The 10 min setup took 2 days. First the OS install was stuck, then the control panel wasn't installed and when we finally pulled the plug it still wasn't properly licensed. On top of it, they blocked our hosted desktop admin IP and refused to whitelist. I strongly do not recommend this company.
anandm10
June 20th, 2019
The company takes your money - Forgets you after that
1. Initially, I purchased a dedicated server with Rapid Deploy an automated setup of them. I realized that # of threads needed more so I asked them to replace this server with a new one. Denied it.
2.3 days additional IPs I requested they not replying
rajaa8
Raja A.
November 20th, 2016
mattc128
Matt C.
Verified purchase
In general, it's very good. I think one of the dedicated servers we have has some sort of issue, and we've needed to contact customer support to reboot it a few times. The support has been fantastic, and has responded very quickly with a working solution. We also really appreciate that we're able to use the SuperMicro IPMI viewer to troubleshoot our own issues and resinstall the OS when necessary.

We're only slightly disappointed that we have these issues in the first place, but they're infrequent enough that it hasn't caused a serious issue for us.

Every request has been fulfilled, such as a local LAN connection between our servers. The performance for the price has been great. We'll definitely continue using ReliableSite as long as things keep running smoothly.
gabriels127
June 29th, 2019
A service that never goes down cannot be evaluated. So I always discard the "never had a problem with them" because that talks well about hardware, not support.
I've been Reliablesite for several years, and now I am leaving them. Why? Because of the basic and taciturn support.
Each and every time I had a hardware issue, they don't contact you back until they solved the problem. No matter if that takes 15' or several hours. That's not good. One has to keep the client informed of your progress.
A week before I was completing the migration out of Reliablesite of my only dedicated server, they came up with an urgent "datacenter migration" that implied an IP change.
So, while I am writing this review, I am waiting for 2 hours now that support guys update the cPanel license with the new IP. TWO HOURS so far to login to cpanel, update the ip, click submit, and voila! Happy customer.
As you see, poor planning, zero bottleneck avoidance.
I hope this review warns you about this company.
Regards

Update!
The two hour wait ended up in SIX HOURS. They took six hours to update my cpanel license. As of today, I am finishing to move my business away from this company.

Tip for consumers: If you don't need support and your business is not critical, go ahead.

jordanc71
Jordan C.
August 17th, 2016
Verified purchase
I've used probably a half dozen different hosting providers over the last ten years, and Reliablesite.net is the ONLY one who has managed to keep my business.

Server pricing is competitive, support is rapid (I've never had to wait more than a few hours, even for big jobs like swapping in new hardware - and even on weekends.)

If your looking at hosting providers give them a whirl - you wont be disappointed.
ryanm217
Ryan M.
Verified purchase
Great prices and sales team. Handled the sales process via personalized emails. I've never had to contact billing support but have dealt with tech support a few times. Each time the response time was within 30 minutes. Longest outage I've ever had with my dedicated server was due to the NIC flaking outside of Windows and the outage was only an hour or so. Tech support gave me instructions on how to fix it myself if it happened again.
michaelt365
Michael T.
June 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase
ReliableSite has been an amazing experience so far. My server was setup in less than the advertised time (24-48 hours), and has been flawless ever since. My users never have any latency issues, and my server has been online 24/7 with no outages since its setup. The customer support is amazing, and I even received a reply at 4am on one ticket I had with a control panel question.

I would definitely recommend ReliableSite to others.
robertag23
ROBERTA G.
Verified purchase
Moved from another provider and I have to say it's been great so far. Very reliable! Living up to the name :)

Thanks guys
thes25
The S.
December 12th, 2014
Verified purchase
I signed up with ReliableSite because they offer up to date servers for a good price. I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

Highly recommended!
ryann80
Ryan N.
November 7th, 2014
Verified purchase
Great servers with high bandwidth. Customer service is prompt. No constant upselling just reliable products. I recommend to all!
non271
July 24th, 2019
Best servers in Miami. Best prices, best support, best network. I recommend buying dedicated servers from them.
matts232
Matt S.
December 28th, 2015
Verified purchase
You guys helped me out of a rough spot, continuously love your support, service, prices, and I'll never shop anywhere else.

Any potential chance of you guys expanding across the country? I'd like to get rid of my DC's in LA and CHI and transfer to you guys :D
williaml308
William L.
October 16th, 2014
Verified purchase
My server has been up and no downtime since the day I purchased, that's 6 months now. Great network and servers. Thank you
timb244
Tim B.
May 4th, 2015
Verified purchase
The performance and service from the Reliablesite Datacenter and its people is top notch. They have made the transition to a dedicated server painless.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality provider.

Thanks...
jackieg87
Jackie G.
December 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase
Great service, love the rapid deployment of services. DDoS protection is pretty good, most attacks we get are <3-4 Gbit. They go unnoticed.
denis2
Deni S.
December 16th, 2015
Verified purchase
I have been dealing with servers, hosting, control panels since the beginning of the era where things were just starting to pick up, like 1996. Since, our company has been a provider and reseller in this area with so many different providers. We built trust, put in hours and years of experience into previous providers, none match what we have found with Reliablesite.net. They are always friendly, they respond in professional manner and time, they offer great deals and pricing. I honestly can't think of anything bad with them. It's only been 6 months, there were some downs but nothing huge and nothing they didn't fix. I guess the only thing I would suggest would be to increate their deployment (1) and send a short message or setup some kind of notification via SMS or something to inform their clients of any down times happening or planned (2). As a business, it doesn't hurt to let your customer know that there might be an interruption rather then them finding out. However, I'm not going to stress over that and neither should ReliableSite.net crew, they are doing a great job and we are proud to be partners with them to be able to provide our customer with solutions.
khans11
khan s.
August 7th, 2016
Verified purchase
My experience with reliablesite.net is great im using this hosting from year+ i have bought dedicated server from reliablesite.net and i must say one of the best hosting i ever use not a single min down time and amazing very quick support always!!!
mikeg370
Mike G.
April 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
I have servers in both Reliablesite data centers (New York City metro and Miami, Florida) and can say that you can't beat the service at their price points. I hope they offer more data centers in the future so I can migrate some of my other servers over.
roberta212
Robert A.
May 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase
I can't remember the last time my server was down. Support is fast and pricing is very competitive. I have referred many freinds, all very satisfied as well.
marinu
Marin U.
November 6th, 2014
Verified purchase
Great prices, great uptime, great support. I recommend ReliableSite to everyone I know looking for dedicated servers.

Questions? Get answers from the Reliablesite staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reliablesite?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about Reliablesite?