Reliablesite

Reliablesite has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 81 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Reliablesite most frequently mention dedicated server and customer service. Reliablesite ranks 16th among Server sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.3%

• I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Reliablesite?

“Everything works great”

Edward B.
12/10/20

I just love how quickly your support guys respond whenever there's a problem. With their constant help, my IT guy was able to customize a suitable dedicated server as per our business needs. Everything works great. Kudos.

“Beware ReliableSite”

Ari M.
4/23/20

I recently bought a server from them it was setup I spent hours setting it up with everything I needed and then a few hours later they canceled my account and blocked me from accessing their site with no explanation. This company is a fraud and I would stay away from them at all costs spend the extra money and go with OVH or Cheaper alternative the ReliableSite SpinServers. This company is a fraud.

customer service (4)
edwardb500
December 10th, 2020
rosel333
December 25th, 2020
Been using their bare metal servers for months with zero downtime issues. Altogether, the service stands as a perfect solution that helped us to build a solid infrastructure that can easily handle traffic spikes.
brucem519
January 15th, 2021
Timely response and quick solutions are some basic things I couldn't find in almost 10+ hosting providers. ReliableSite's systems administrators were able to help us resolve issue SSL issues quickly.
gabriels127
June 29th, 2019
A service that never goes down cannot be evaluated. So I always discard the "never had a problem with them" because that talks well about hardware, not support.
I've been Reliablesite for several years, and now I am leaving them. Why? Because of the basic and taciturn support.
Each and every time I had a hardware issue, they don't contact you back until they solved the problem. No matter if that takes 15' or several hours. That's not good. One has to keep the client informed of your progress.
A week before I was completing the migration out of Reliablesite of my only dedicated server, they came up with an urgent "datacenter migration" that implied an IP change.
So, while I am writing this review, I am waiting for 2 hours now that support guys update the cPanel license with the new IP. TWO HOURS so far to login to cpanel, update the ip, click submit, and voila! Happy customer.
As you see, poor planning, zero bottleneck avoidance.
I hope this review warns you about this company.
Regards

Update!
The two hour wait ended up in SIX HOURS. They took six hours to update my cpanel license. As of today, I am finishing to move my business away from this company.

Tip for consumers:
If you don't need support and your business is not critical, go ahead.

Products used:
Dedicated server

matiast3
January 9th, 2021
Their AMD Ryzen dedicated server is blazing fast and the network has been very reliablesite. We are now quite happy to work under 100% network availability.
elliotg32
January 14th, 2021
Reliablesite offers the best and fastest connectivity servers to us along with a wide variety of available hardware. Also, they were very friendly in answering any questions.
rajaa8
Raja A.
November 20th, 2016
Verified purchase
Firstly, I was amazed by their pricing structure and their confidence of offering 7 days free trial. I straight away opted for paid subscription and I was not wrong about my selection. They are way better than any other service I previously used. Their support team is very friendly and fast. They will reply to my ticket within 5 to 10 minutes and always perform their tasks well. I highly recommend them.
jordanc71
Jordan C.
August 17th, 2016
Verified purchase
I've used probably a half dozen different hosting providers over the last ten years, and Reliablesite.net is the ONLY one who has managed to keep my business.

Server pricing is competitive, support is rapid (I've never had to wait more than a few hours, even for big jobs like swapping in new hardware - and even on weekends.)

If your looking at hosting providers give them a whirl - you wont be disappointed.
ryanm217
Ryan M.
Verified purchase
Great prices and sales team. Handled the sales process via personalized emails. I've never had to contact billing support but have dealt with tech support a few times. Each time the response time was within 30 minutes. Longest outage I've ever had with my dedicated server was due to the NIC flaking outside of Windows and the outage was only an hour or so. Tech support gave me instructions on how to fix it myself if it happened again.
michaelt365
Michael T.
June 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase
ReliableSite has been an amazing experience so far. My server was setup in less than the advertised time (24-48 hours), and has been flawless ever since. My users never have any latency issues, and my server has been online 24/7 with no outages since its setup. The customer support is amazing, and I even received a reply at 4am on one ticket I had with a control panel question.

I would definitely recommend ReliableSite to others.
robertag23
ROBERTA G.
Verified purchase
Moved from another provider and I have to say it's been great so far. Very reliable! Living up to the name :)

Thanks guys
thes25
The S.
December 12th, 2014
Verified purchase
I signed up with ReliableSite because they offer up to date servers for a good price. I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

Highly recommended!
non271
July 24th, 2019
Best servers in Miami. Best prices, best support, best network. I recommend buying dedicated servers from them.
josafs
Josaf S.
April 25th, 2016
Verified purchase
The Reliablesite has a good prices and his support staff always is helpful when is needed. The servers have high level uptime. It is a great partnership during these 4 years
matts232
Matt S.
December 28th, 2015
Verified purchase
You guys helped me out of a rough spot, continuously love your support, service, prices, and I'll never shop anywhere else.

Any potential chance of you guys expanding across the country? I'd like to get rid of my DC's in LA and CHI and transfer to you guys :D
williaml308
William L.
October 16th, 2014
Verified purchase
My server has been up and no downtime since the day I purchased, that's 6 months now. Great network and servers. Thank you
timb244
Tim B.
May 4th, 2015
Verified purchase
The performance and service from the Reliablesite Datacenter and its people is top notch. They have made the transition to a dedicated server painless.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality provider.

Thanks...
jackieg87
Jackie G.
December 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase
Great service, love the rapid deployment of services. DDoS protection is pretty good, most attacks we get are <3-4 Gbit. They go unnoticed.
denis2
Deni S.
December 16th, 2015
Verified purchase
I have been dealing with servers, hosting, control panels since the beginning of the era where things were just starting to pick up, like 1996. Since, our company has been a provider and reseller in this area with so many different providers. We built trust, put in hours and years of experience into previous providers, none match what we have found with Reliablesite.net. They are always friendly, they respond in professional manner and time, they offer great deals and pricing. I honestly can't think of anything bad with them. It's only been 6 months, there were some downs but nothing huge and nothing they didn't fix. I guess the only thing I would suggest would be to increate their deployment (1) and send a short message or setup some kind of notification via SMS or something to inform their clients of any down times happening or planned (2). As a business, it doesn't hurt to let your customer know that there might be an interruption rather then them finding out. However, I'm not going to stress over that and neither should ReliableSite.net crew, they are doing a great job and we are proud to be partners with them to be able to provide our customer with solutions.
khans11
khan s.
August 7th, 2016
Verified purchase
My experience with reliablesite.net is great im using this hosting from year+ i have bought dedicated server from reliablesite.net and i must say one of the best hosting i ever use not a single min down time and amazing very quick support always!!!
mikeg370
Mike G.
April 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
I have servers in both Reliablesite data centers (New York City metro and Miami, Florida) and can say that you can't beat the service at their price points. I hope they offer more data centers in the future so I can migrate some of my other servers over.
roberta212
Robert A.
May 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase
I can't remember the last time my server was down. Support is fast and pricing is very competitive. I have referred many freinds, all very satisfied as well.
marinu
Marin U.
November 6th, 2014
Verified purchase
Great prices, great uptime, great support. I recommend ReliableSite to everyone I know looking for dedicated servers.
mattc128
Matt C.
Verified purchase
In general, it's very good. I think one of the dedicated servers we have has some sort of issue, and we've needed to contact customer support to reboot it a few times. The support has been fantastic, and has responded very quickly with a working solution. We also really appreciate that we're able to use the SuperMicro IPMI viewer to troubleshoot our own issues and resinstall the OS when necessary.

We're only slightly disappointed that we have these issues in the first place, but they're infrequent enough that it hasn't caused a serious issue for us.

Every request has been fulfilled, such as a local LAN connection between our servers. The performance for the price has been great. We'll definitely continue using ReliableSite as long as things keep running smoothly.
mikev76
Mike V.
October 23rd, 2014
Verified purchase
I have been a customer since October 2013. Overall customer service has been fast, uptime has been excellent, and I'm finalizing moving my servers from all of my other providers over to ReliableSite this month. Saving about 25% over my other providers for the same or better service and hardware!

Questions? Get answers from the Reliablesite staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reliablesite?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about Reliablesite?