Reliablesite

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.8 / 5

Reliablesite has a consumer rating of 4.59 stars from 115 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Reliablesite most frequently mention dedicated server and customer support.Reliablesite ranks 4th among Server sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.7%

• I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Reliablesite?

“Suitable server and great help!”

Aaron H.
5/15/22

So amazed by how quickly the Reliablesite team resolved my network problem without any delay. With their steady help, my IT guys were able to modify a suitable server as per our clothing business needs. Kudos to your professionalism!

“Beware ReliableSite”

Ari M.
4/23/20

I recently bought a server from them it was setup I spent hours setting it up with everything I needed and then a few hours later they canceled my account and blocked me from accessing their site with no explanation. This company is a fraud and I would stay away from them at all costs spend the extra money and go with OVH or Cheaper alternative the ReliableSite SpinServers. This company is a fraud.

customer service (4)
aaronh508
May 15th, 2022

edwardb500
December 10th, 2020

I just love how quickly your support guys respond whenever there's a problem. With their constant help, my IT guy was able to customize a suitable dedicated server as per our business needs. Everything works great. Kudos.

roberceg
February 16th, 2021

Setting up servers seemed really effortless this time. It was a bit horrible when we did it through another hosting provider. Their team also educated our developers about SSH keys and access. Thank you.

rosettas18
January 28th, 2021

Been using their bare metal serves for Multiple locations with ZERO downsides, however I put equal effort as their team does. Together, I enjoy faster download speeds and fine data recovery facilities. Bandwidth is also not limited. I really appreciate all these things.

lloydte
July 20th, 2021

100% satisfied with the 24/7 up-time running servers. Thanks a lot for the fine service. Keep it up.

clyden10
December 8th, 2021

I was amazed by their pricing structure. I opted for a rapid deploy configuration and I was not wrong about my selection. Their support team is very friendly and fast. They replied me within 5-10 minutes and solved all of my queries (even the silly ones). I highly recommend them.

Excellent team

samr658
October 11th, 2021

ReliableSite delivered high-quality and high-speed servers we were paying much more for elsewhere. Hardware is top quality, never so much as a hick-up, and timely service... It really helped us cut the cost of hosting our applications without compromising on service.

sarahl1317
November 30th, 2021

The servers we obtained from ReliableSite.Net are extremely fast and error-free. Plus, if I contact customer support with a query or an issue, they are really helpful and prompt. 5 stars without a doubt!

rosel333
December 25th, 2020

Been using their bare metal servers for months with zero downtime issues. Altogether, the service stands as a perfect solution that helped us to build a solid infrastructure that can easily handle traffic spikes.

markb2843
March 23rd, 2021

We've worked with several hosting providers in the past, but have never received the top-notch service and server quality as we found on Reliablesite. The slow load time issues have also been solved. Thank you so much.

michaelc5662
November 8th, 2021

They have an ultimate team of professionals who work with utmost easy and composed manner within short time period. Thank you for the urgent services, The server are awesome!

josafs
Josaf S.
April 25th, 2016
Verified purchase

The Reliablesite has a good prices and his support staff always is helpful when is needed. The servers have high level uptime. It is a great partnership during these 4 years

myrtism
February 18th, 2022

I am highly impressed with their team's efforts in building the server on such short notice had me pretty pleased. The downloads were lightning quick, and the live game feeds further added to my excitement for the whole thing.

gabriels127
June 29th, 2019

A service that never goes down cannot be evaluated. So I always discard the "never had a problem with them" because that talks well about hardware, not support.
I've been Reliablesite for several years, and now I am leaving them. Why? Because of the basic and taciturn support.
Each and every time I had a hardware issue, they don't contact you back until they solved the problem. No matter if that takes 15' or several hours. That's not good. One has to keep the client informed of your progress.
A week before I was completing the migration out of Reliablesite of my only dedicated server, they came up with an urgent "datacenter migration" that implied an IP change.
So, while I am writing this review, I am waiting for 2 hours now that support guys update the cPanel license with the new IP. TWO HOURS so far to login to cpanel, update the ip, click submit, and voila! Happy customer.
As you see, poor planning, zero bottleneck avoidance.
I hope this review warns you about this company.
Regards

Update!
The two hour wait ended up in SIX HOURS. They took six hours to update my cpanel license. As of today, I am finishing to move my business away from this company.

Tip for consumers:
If you don't need support and your business is not critical, go ahead.

Dedicated server

dorothym536
March 17th, 2021

Best server facility we've been in. Gives us the ability to control everything at the click of a button. All of our infrastructures are now technically sound. Will ask for further development soon.

juanitar88
April 7th, 2021

Servers were set up on the same day and I am really happy with the overall speed. Their 24/7 quick customer support solved my queries very patiently.

nickih26
February 23rd, 2021

I have grown out of a shared hosting setup and chose ReliableSite as our dedicated server solution. Everything has been very smooth so far. The pricing is just the icing on top.

arim23
April 23rd, 2020

duaneh132
April 13th, 2022

I'm really impressed by the network speeds, I can easily push my full port speed. Will recommend your services to my homies, for sure.

mattc128
Matt C.
October 15th, 2014
Verified purchase

In general, it's very good. I think one of the dedicated servers we have has some sort of issue, and we've needed to contact customer support to reboot it a few times. The support has been fantastic, and has responded very quickly with a working solution. We also really appreciate that we're able to use the SuperMicro IPMI viewer to troubleshoot our own issues and resinstall the OS when necessary.

We're only slightly disappointed that we have these issues in the first place, but they're infrequent enough that it hasn't caused a serious issue for us.

Every request has been fulfilled, such as a local LAN connection between our servers. The performance for the price has been great. We'll definitely continue using ReliableSite as long as things keep running smoothly.

thomasmm
January 25th, 2022

My service with Reliabesite has been amazing. They have almost every variety of servers. This provides the utmost protection of data. Highly Recommended!

ericm1156
March 18th, 2021

Servers were good, but don't use them if you use them for gaming. If you're a server owner you can relate to this, servers get ddosed often. My server got ddosed two times, and not even at impressive attacks, but the server host decided to null route us twice, and then cancel us immediately after. This was on a $100/month dedicated as well.If you are using this for gaming, please just use ovh or something else. The only reason I used this was because of the good locations.

Tip for consumers:
they have good servers, but they're not reliable and might terminate you on their own notice.

dedicated servers

jamier348
February 8th, 2021

Since shaking hands with Reliablesite, I have been thoroughly impressed with the service and support offered by them. My servers are very responsive, and the competitive pricing makes renting servers very affordable. Thank you so much.

georgei236
March 12th, 2021

Servers are deployed within the hour, emails for assistance are answered promptly, and till now I haven't faced any issue with their servers.

juddd2
March 24th, 2022
Verified purchase

We had our dedicated server down for more than 3 days and were forced to move to another service because they could not get back online. Need I say more.

Tip for consumers:
Be warned, there is no refund policy and there servers will go down for days not hours.

Dedicated Server

Questions? Get answers from the Reliablesite staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reliablesite?

Have a question about Reliablesite?