Reliablesite

Reliablesite has a consumer rating of 4.72 stars from 93 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Reliablesite most frequently mention dedicated server. Reliablesite ranks 8th among Server sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.7%

• I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Reliablesite?

“Very helpful”

Pearl L.
4/29/21

Was looking for a credible server hosting provider in LA, and I certainly ended up here. Once I confirmed the deal, support immediately guided me on setup & all. There are no major issues except minor bumps. Very helpful.

“Beware ReliableSite”

Ari M.
4/23/20

I recently bought a server from them it was setup I spent hours setting it up with everything I needed and then a few hours later they canceled my account and blocked me from accessing their site with no explanation. This company is a fraud and I would stay away from them at all costs spend the extra money and go with OVH or Cheaper alternative the ReliableSite SpinServers. This company is a fraud.

customer service (4)
edwardb500
December 10th, 2020

I just love how quickly your support guys respond whenever there's a problem. With their constant help, my IT guy was able to customize a suitable dedicated server as per our business needs. Everything works great. Kudos.

pearll38
April 29th, 2021

roberceg
February 16th, 2021

Setting up servers seemed really effortless this time. It was a bit horrible when we did it through another hosting provider. Their team also educated our developers about SSH keys and access. Thank you.

rosettas18
January 28th, 2021

Been using their bare metal serves for Multiple locations with ZERO downsides, however I put equal effort as their team does. Together, I enjoy faster download speeds and fine data recovery facilities. Bandwidth is also not limited. I really appreciate all these things.

arim23
April 23rd, 2020

rosel333
December 25th, 2020

Been using their bare metal servers for months with zero downtime issues. Altogether, the service stands as a perfect solution that helped us to build a solid infrastructure that can easily handle traffic spikes.

markb2843
March 23rd, 2021

We've worked with several hosting providers in the past, but have never received the top-notch service and server quality as we found on Reliablesite. The slow load time issues have also been solved. Thank you so much.

josafs
Josaf S.
April 25th, 2016
Verified purchase

The Reliablesite has a good prices and his support staff always is helpful when is needed. The servers have high level uptime. It is a great partnership during these 4 years

jamesg2453
March 26th, 2021

Opted for their Intel Atom D510 server and so far have had absolutely no problems, & have had 100% uptime! The best thing, set up was done within 10 minutes and the price was even $29/month! Definitely, a worth service to rely upon.

dorothym536
March 17th, 2021

Best server facility we've been in. Gives us the ability to control everything at the click of a button. All of our infrastructures are now technically sound. Will ask for further development soon.

juanitar88
April 7th, 2021

Servers were set up on the same day and I am really happy with the overall speed. Their 24/7 quick customer support solved my queries very patiently.

nickih26
February 23rd, 2021

I have grown out of a shared hosting setup and chose ReliableSite as our dedicated server solution. Everything has been very smooth so far. The pricing is just the icing on top.

jamier348
February 8th, 2021

Since shaking hands with Reliablesite, I have been thoroughly impressed with the service and support offered by them. My servers are very responsive, and the competitive pricing makes renting servers very affordable. Thank you so much.

ericm1156
March 18th, 2021

Servers were good, but don't use them if you use them for gaming. If you're a server owner you can relate to this, servers get ddosed often. My server got ddosed two times, and not even at impressive attacks, but the server host decided to null route us twice, and then cancel us immediately after. This was on a $100/month dedicated as well.If you are using this for gaming, please just use ovh or something else. The only reason I used this was because of the good locations.

Tip for consumers:
they have good servers, but they're not reliable and might terminate you on their own notice.

Products used:
dedicated servers

georgei236
March 12th, 2021

Servers are deployed within the hour, emails for assistance are answered promptly, and till now I haven't faced any issue with their servers.

martinar34
May 27th, 2021

Since shifting to their bare metal servers, we are enjoying high-level data encryption. Workload is no longer a thing for us to worry about. Thanks to ReliableSite.

marthah671
March 7th, 2021

Thanks for the 24/7 support! The Intel Core i7 6700K server was set up within 10 minutes, and the monthly price charged for it is even affordable as compared to other server hosting services. The best thing, the server speed is reliable.

matiast3
January 9th, 2021

Their AMD Ryzen dedicated server is blazing fast and the network has been very reliablesite. We are now quite happy to work under 100% network availability.

mattc128
Matt C.
Verified purchase

In general, it's very good. I think one of the dedicated servers we have has some sort of issue, and we've needed to contact customer support to reboot it a few times. The support has been fantastic, and has responded very quickly with a working solution. We also really appreciate that we're able to use the SuperMicro IPMI viewer to troubleshoot our own issues and resinstall the OS when necessary.

We're only slightly disappointed that we have these issues in the first place, but they're infrequent enough that it hasn't caused a serious issue for us.

Every request has been fulfilled, such as a local LAN connection between our servers. The performance for the price has been great. We'll definitely continue using ReliableSite as long as things keep running smoothly.

elliotg32
January 14th, 2021

Reliablesite offers the best and fastest connectivity servers to us along with a wide variety of available hardware. Also, they were very friendly in answering any questions.

rajaa8
Raja A.
November 20th, 2016
Verified purchase

Firstly, I was amazed by their pricing structure and their confidence of offering 7 days free trial. I straight away opted for paid subscription and I was not wrong about my selection. They are way better than any other service I previously used. Their support team is very friendly and fast. They will reply to my ticket within 5 to 10 minutes and always perform their tasks well. I highly recommend them.

jordanc71
Jordan C.
August 17th, 2016
Verified purchase

I've used probably a half dozen different hosting providers over the last ten years, and Reliablesite.net is the ONLY one who has managed to keep my business.

Server pricing is competitive, support is rapid (I've never had to wait more than a few hours, even for big jobs like swapping in new hardware - and even on weekends.)

If your looking at hosting providers give them a whirl - you wont be disappointed.

ryanm217
Ryan M.
Verified purchase

Great prices and sales team. Handled the sales process via personalized emails. I've never had to contact billing support but have dealt with tech support a few times. Each time the response time was within 30 minutes. Longest outage I've ever had with my dedicated server was due to the NIC flaking outside of Windows and the outage was only an hour or so. Tech support gave me instructions on how to fix it myself if it happened again.

michaelt365
Michael T.
June 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase

ReliableSite has been an amazing experience so far. My server was setup in less than the advertised time (24-48 hours), and has been flawless ever since. My users never have any latency issues, and my server has been online 24/7 with no outages since its setup. The customer support is amazing, and I even received a reply at 4am on one ticket I had with a control panel question.

I would definitely recommend ReliableSite to others.

robertag23
ROBERTA G.
Verified purchase

Moved from another provider and I have to say it's been great so far. Very reliable! Living up to the name :)

Thanks guys

Questions? Get answers from the Reliablesite staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reliablesite?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Reliablesite?