Reliablesite

Reliablesite has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 84 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Reliablesite most frequently mention dedicated server and customer service. Reliablesite ranks 13th among Server sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.4%

• I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Reliablesite?

“Everything works great”

Edward B.
12/10/20

I just love how quickly your support guys respond whenever there's a problem. With their constant help, my IT guy was able to customize a suitable dedicated server as per our business needs. Everything works great. Kudos.

“Beware ReliableSite”

Ari M.
4/23/20

I recently bought a server from them it was setup I spent hours setting it up with everything I needed and then a few hours later they canceled my account and blocked me from accessing their site with no explanation. This company is a fraud and I would stay away from them at all costs spend the extra money and go with OVH or Cheaper alternative the ReliableSite SpinServers. This company is a fraud.

customer service (4)
edwardb500
December 10th, 2020

roberceg
February 16th, 2021

Setting up servers seemed really effortless this time. It was a bit horrible when we did it through another hosting provider. Their team also educated our developers about SSH keys and access. Thank you.

rosettas18
January 28th, 2021

Been using their bare metal serves for Multiple locations with ZERO downsides, however I put equal effort as their team does. Together, I enjoy faster download speeds and fine data recovery facilities. Bandwidth is also not limited. I really appreciate all these things.

rosel333
December 25th, 2020

Been using their bare metal servers for months with zero downtime issues. Altogether, the service stands as a perfect solution that helped us to build a solid infrastructure that can easily handle traffic spikes.

nickih26
February 23rd, 2021

I have grown out of a shared hosting setup and chose ReliableSite as our dedicated server solution. Everything has been very smooth so far. The pricing is just the icing on top.

jamier348
February 8th, 2021

Since shaking hands with Reliablesite, I have been thoroughly impressed with the service and support offered by them. My servers are very responsive, and the competitive pricing makes renting servers very affordable. Thank you so much.

gabriels127
June 29th, 2019

A service that never goes down cannot be evaluated. So I always discard the "never had a problem with them" because that talks well about hardware, not support.
I've been Reliablesite for several years, and now I am leaving them. Why? Because of the basic and taciturn support.
Each and every time I had a hardware issue, they don't contact you back until they solved the problem. No matter if that takes 15' or several hours. That's not good. One has to keep the client informed of your progress.
A week before I was completing the migration out of Reliablesite of my only dedicated server, they came up with an urgent "datacenter migration" that implied an IP change.
So, while I am writing this review, I am waiting for 2 hours now that support guys update the cPanel license with the new IP. TWO HOURS so far to login to cpanel, update the ip, click submit, and voila! Happy customer.
As you see, poor planning, zero bottleneck avoidance.
I hope this review warns you about this company.
Regards

Update!
The two hour wait ended up in SIX HOURS. They took six hours to update my cpanel license. As of today, I am finishing to move my business away from this company.

Tip for consumers:
If you don't need support and your business is not critical, go ahead.

Products used:
Dedicated server

matiast3
January 9th, 2021

Their AMD Ryzen dedicated server is blazing fast and the network has been very reliablesite. We are now quite happy to work under 100% network availability.

elliotg32
January 14th, 2021

Reliablesite offers the best and fastest connectivity servers to us along with a wide variety of available hardware. Also, they were very friendly in answering any questions.

rajaa8
Raja A.
November 20th, 2016
Verified purchase

Firstly, I was amazed by their pricing structure and their confidence of offering 7 days free trial. I straight away opted for paid subscription and I was not wrong about my selection. They are way better than any other service I previously used. Their support team is very friendly and fast. They will reply to my ticket within 5 to 10 minutes and always perform their tasks well. I highly recommend them.

jordanc71
Jordan C.
August 17th, 2016
Verified purchase

I've used probably a half dozen different hosting providers over the last ten years, and Reliablesite.net is the ONLY one who has managed to keep my business.

Server pricing is competitive, support is rapid (I've never had to wait more than a few hours, even for big jobs like swapping in new hardware - and even on weekends.)

If your looking at hosting providers give them a whirl - you wont be disappointed.

ryanm217
Ryan M.
October 15th, 2014
Verified purchase

Great prices and sales team. Handled the sales process via personalized emails. I've never had to contact billing support but have dealt with tech support a few times. Each time the response time was within 30 minutes. Longest outage I've ever had with my dedicated server was due to the NIC flaking outside of Windows and the outage was only an hour or so. Tech support gave me instructions on how to fix it myself if it happened again.

josafs
Josaf S.
April 25th, 2016
Verified purchase

The Reliablesite has a good prices and his support staff always is helpful when is needed. The servers have high level uptime. It is a great partnership during these 4 years

michaelt365
Michael T.
June 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase

ReliableSite has been an amazing experience so far. My server was setup in less than the advertised time (24-48 hours), and has been flawless ever since. My users never have any latency issues, and my server has been online 24/7 with no outages since its setup. The customer support is amazing, and I even received a reply at 4am on one ticket I had with a control panel question.

I would definitely recommend ReliableSite to others.

robertag23
ROBERTA G.
October 15th, 2014
Verified purchase

Moved from another provider and I have to say it's been great so far. Very reliable! Living up to the name :)

Thanks guys

thes25
The S.
December 12th, 2014
Verified purchase

I signed up with ReliableSite because they offer up to date servers for a good price. I expected the customer service to be good as well, and even so it's exceeded my expectations.

Highly recommended!

non271
July 24th, 2019

Best servers in Miami. Best prices, best support, best network. I recommend buying dedicated servers from them.

matts232
Matt S.
December 28th, 2015
Verified purchase

You guys helped me out of a rough spot, continuously love your support, service, prices, and I'll never shop anywhere else.

Any potential chance of you guys expanding across the country? I'd like to get rid of my DC's in LA and CHI and transfer to you guys :D

williaml308
William L.
October 16th, 2014
Verified purchase

My server has been up and no downtime since the day I purchased, that's 6 months now. Great network and servers. Thank you

timb244
Tim B.
May 4th, 2015
Verified purchase

The performance and service from the Reliablesite Datacenter and its people is top notch. They have made the transition to a dedicated server painless.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality provider.

Thanks...

jackieg87
Jackie G.
December 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase

Great service, love the rapid deployment of services. DDoS protection is pretty good, most attacks we get are <3-4 Gbit. They go unnoticed.

denis2
Deni S.
December 16th, 2015
Verified purchase

I have been dealing with servers, hosting, control panels since the beginning of the era where things were just starting to pick up, like 1996. Since, our company has been a provider and reseller in this area with so many different providers. We built trust, put in hours and years of experience into previous providers, none match what we have found with Reliablesite.net. They are always friendly, they respond in professional manner and time, they offer great deals and pricing. I honestly can't think of anything bad with them. It's only been 6 months, there were some downs but nothing huge and nothing they didn't fix. I guess the only thing I would suggest would be to increate their deployment (1) and send a short message or setup some kind of notification via SMS or something to inform their clients of any down times happening or planned (2). As a business, it doesn't hurt to let your customer know that there might be an interruption rather then them finding out. However, I'm not going to stress over that and neither should ReliableSite.net crew, they are doing a great job and we are proud to be partners with them to be able to provide our customer with solutions.

khans11
khan s.
August 7th, 2016
Verified purchase

My experience with reliablesite.net is great im using this hosting from year+ i have bought dedicated server from reliablesite.net and i must say one of the best hosting i ever use not a single min down time and amazing very quick support always!!!

mikeg370
Mike G.
April 18th, 2017
Verified purchase

I have servers in both Reliablesite data centers (New York City metro and Miami, Florida) and can say that you can't beat the service at their price points. I hope they offer more data centers in the future so I can migrate some of my other servers over.

roberta212
Robert A.
May 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase

I can't remember the last time my server was down. Support is fast and pricing is very competitive. I have referred many freinds, all very satisfied as well.

Questions? Get answers from the Reliablesite staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reliablesite?

Have a question about Reliablesite?