Review of RelateToThat

Tel: +1-860-837-4321
support@relatetothat.com

joannad27
3/19/18

It should have been a home from home for ep refugees, but the layout was more difficult and they moderated opinions instead of trolling. There is a host of friends, either good ones or loose ones, all across the world, who need a communal home....

christ6410
4/20/17

Kicked off for fighting the members corner and falsely accused of bullying the owners.But I am told this site may just have been sold. if it has I hope the new owners turn it around because it ought to be the best social media site on the web.
This site has now closed.

simong36
12/23/16

The overly zealous moderator is gone. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time there. In fact, it is social media site that I consider home now. However, it is still moderated, so no explicit sexual pictures or stories get published, which is fine with me. I can go elsewhere for that.

In general however, I take it with a grain of salt when someone says they were blocked or kicked for no reason. Sometimes, someone is not aware of how rude and hurtful they can be, and will defend themselves by saying "I was just giving an opinion and I have the right to do that." There are appropriate and inappropriate ways to give opinions.

rachaelm21
7/21/16

This is worse social site I have ever encountered and the only social site were I was banned from for stating an opinion.
They gave me no warnings at all, just one day I could not log on anymore.
I emailed a friend to confirm that my profile was in fact removed.
My crime?
I didn't agree with the owners decision that we could not ask questions concerning another social site.
That is all it took.
I later found out they told people I had been rude to the owner and been warned several times.
I repeat, I was never warned about anything, just banished.
I would not pay penny let alone the five dollars they are now charging to join this site.

non167
4/23/16

its worse than e p.you cant joke or kid around.i ask this is this question approptiate.and it was removed.some one asked hey aall relates questions sre decent.i said jokingingly not this one and it got deketed.another nember asked why are my questions being flagged it got flagged and deleted

dddd4
4/11/16

Janet......the owner of R2T.........is stupid!!!!
Nobody likes her and the internet laughs at her lol

privaten3
4/1/16

Moderators on the site are opinionated and if they don't like what you say because of your philosophical opinions they will delete your content.

lucyw13
3/30/16

Although the idea of a social website that is free of any sexuality is acceptable what goes on here is not. Groups along the lines of sexual orientation are permitted, but to actually say that you would welcome friends within that group is considered a violation of Terms Of Service. At this point a designated watchdog friend of the administrator reports you, has your content deleted, and sends you a stern warning letter. If you question your unfair treatment you are publicly mocked in an open forum. And if you object to this mockery you get your membership on the site deleted, along with a final notice that you are an insulting trouble-maker. The origin of this site traces back to two much hated people from another social website. While there, they enjoyed regularly violating the TOS agreement by having multiple accounts aimed at targeting individuals for humiliation and deletion. It seems that they wanted full control in a newer, wickeder venue. That is all.

Tip for consumers: Prepare for excessive scrutiny and boredom

Questions? Get answers from the RelateToThat staff and other customers.

RelateToThat?