Rejuve.me

Rejuve.me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Rejuve.me?

“Rejuve Me”

Claire R.
1/29/18

So glad Rejuve.me was recommended to me via facebook. Laura is lovely and her mobile beauty treatments are amazing, I have my eyebrows and a pedicure every month now and my daughter swears by the microdermabrasion treatment on her face. Try her out, you won't regret it.

clairer38
January 29th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Rejuve.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rejuve.me?

Have a question about Rejuve.me?