Review of inSpa

customerervice@inspa.com

1 star

eileeng3
10/31/13

Amazing experiences here the first time and times after. Quick and professional service and I like Charlene the best. Owesome place for relax.

joannh2
9/20/13

Love this place :) Great service

ambert5
7/7/13

Natalia was awesome.. Great personality and very customer friendly! You know, I so love the aesthetistician, staff, and front desk ladies here!

jackiec14
6/12/13

Nina is amazing! I typically see her at InSpa Issaquah, but travelled to Bellevue Square just to see her. She always gives me a meticulously perfect mani/pedi. Not to mention, she is so nice.

gladysp
6/8/13

Miracle-Star is an amazing esthetician! I cannot say thank you enough, for how fabulous my brows look. I will definitely book again and again and again!

janf9
6/8/13

I love Hannah. She always does an excellent job and never hurts my feet. I always get compliments on the color and cut of my nails. And Hannah doesn't talk incessantly. She lets me relax and talk if I want to.

samanthak3
6/7/13

Jennifer did an excellent job.I did not have as much redness as usual with a waxing. Terrific and friendly experience as always. Who wouldn't like to come back?

dottied
6/7/13

Wax is really comfortable here. The staff who attended to me was also very quick and didn't apply do many wax strips. I will for sure be going back to her for all my future waxes or other treatment I might have.

peggyh5
6/7/13

Charlene always does a wonderful job. That is why I keep coming back. I like the spa and the people around there.

kristib4
6/7/13

Very friendly they took care of us in a timely manner and I enjoyed going there. Thank you for the excellent pedicure. Felt so relaxed and pampered getting my treatment!

jordanl9
5/24/13

Tammy did an outstanding job. First, she greeted me warmly and gave me some tips in nail art. Love it so far!

clarec13
5/24/13

I appreciate Winnie, who takes care o me every time. Great pedicure! Kind and professional! Thanks Winnie!

jocelynl5
5/24/13

I saw Natalie and she does an excellent job and is very timely. One more thing, my husband loves the chairs and he won't go to any other location.

haleye
5/24/13

Melissa was very knowledgeable about her products and everyone was very friendly. I always receive wonderful treatments every time! .

cecileb
5/24/13

I would recommend the Spa to others for massage and waxing services. I look forward to experiencing a facial.

theresias
5/20/13

Brandon was excellent! One of the best massages I have ever received. He is highly recommended. Thanks, Brandon!

mariag28
5/13/13

I have always enjoyed going to inSpa. Everything is always wonderful. Love the people there aside from the quality service.

gwent1
5/13/13

Melissa has been great- very professional and good at waxing. I had gone to other spas for waxing in the past and have beenhorrified by the cleanliness of the spa and lack of professionalism. I am a return customer because of Melissa and your facilites.

carlas10
5/4/13

I want to see Corey for a deep tissue massage. He is amazing. Very informative and a great resource. I saw him initially because my regular LMP was out of town and I had a gift certificate and I keep returning!

camillaj1
5/4/13

Veronica was worth every dollar spent and wished I even had more to tip her because she deserved it.

josier1
5/4/13

Jacklyn is wonderful. I will be back later this month. She's one of the awesome staff in the business. Keep it up, girl!

serenar
5/4/13

Not the usual spa experience. I love Yolanda. She is the best! I love her gentle touches...magic hands!

glennisr
5/4/13

I think it was Anna who did my eyebrow wax. She was great and I would use her again. Everything went well. Great people!

katew16
4/28/13

I felt extremely pampered and relaxed after my signature massage. Very friendly and professional staff. Plan to visit once a month going forward.

margerye
4/28/13

Andrea did a pedicure for me and my mom who is 86 years old. Andrea is very gentle and very sweet to my mom. Andrea is what makes having our nails done a wonderful gift. Andrea is great and feels like a friend.

Questions? Get answers from the inSpa staff and other customers.

inSpa?