Dave Taylor

Dave Taylor has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dave Taylor?

“Thank you so much and keep up the good work!”

Larry J.
7/27/17

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the two week Raynor Deep Tissue Massage Diploma course in London that I attended in March. As a massage therapist I have been keen to come on this course for over a year now and it really is one of the best things I have done! I found the pace of the course was great and the material we covered has really filled in some gaps in my learning. The section about business was hugely appropriate for me too and a really important part of the training. I can honestly say, Dave that you gave me one of the best massages I have ever received during the course. I am really proud of the work I am already providing to my clients with my new found skills. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

larryj71
July 27th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Dave Taylor staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dave Taylor?

Have a question about Dave Taylor?