Review of Credo Systemz

Credo Systemz reviews

Tel: +91 9884412301

soumitas1
3/17/19

Iam Soumitasai, I was searching for a best hadoop training center in Chennai. So i approached them directly for course enquiry and they arrange a free demo session with the trainer.The trainer clearly explains each concepts and benefits of doing the Hadoop course for 30 minutes and they shared what they are doing and how it's unique while comparing others.I am much satisified with the demo session then i have joined for Big Data Hadoop course The trainer was an expert in Hadoop he explained all the concepts with real time example and cleared all my doubts patiently.Thanks to credo systemz

rithur
1/7/19

I had an amazing experience with Credo systemz . The course topics is elaborate and easy to understand. I liked my trainer the way of his explanation which he connects every problem with the real world makes the subject even more interesting. So I highly recommended the credo systemz for machine learning training in Chennai. My special thanks to Trainer for his dedication.

yuvarajj1
8/11/18

Hi guys, this is yuvi.. I am interested to learn Hadoop development course so I searched through google and I found credo then I enquired for Hadoop training and attended the demo session with the trainer. Really satisfied then I had booked my slot. I'm much happy with Hadoop certification training in Velachery at credo systemz, My trainer has more experience in Big Data Technologies. He Gives good support to learning about big data quickly. After completion of my training, i learnt more useful information about big data technologies. I felt credo systemz is the best Hadoop training institute in Chennai Velachery.

nithiina
7/29/18

I Impressed with the AWS course content so I enrolled the AWS course at Credo systemz, The tutor was very patient and polite to receive all our queries and solve them out quite efficiently. Credo almost all concepts were covered and explained well. If anyone requires a cost-efficient way of learning AWS then Credo is the best place. And the best part is you get the training as well to practice it any time. This course is most suitable for people with at least 1-2 years of industry exposure. And then assisted me to whenever I need and also give the tips to clear the certification exam easily. Credo offers an affordable fee for people for AWS which is highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Credo Systemz staff and other customers.

Credo Systemz?