Reidsville.net

Reidsville.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reidsville.net ranks 204th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Reidsville.net?

“Easy peasy refund”

Brian F.
12/29/20

I setup a membership and prepaid for a year. I tried it out and loved it. Unfortunately, I accepted a CEOship for a new startup and will not be using Freelancer this next year. So, I called and asked for a refund. In less than 2 minutes of starting a chat with support, the funds were credited back to me. Thank you Benny!

brianf1073
December 29th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
My business, Reidsville.NET uses Freelancer to hire top talent too! Reidsville.NET is a local ISP and web hosting business based in Reidsville, North Carolina.

Questions? Get answers from the Reidsville.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reidsville.net?

Have a question about Reidsville.net?